Thread: Ever had a ML regular no longer want you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ever had a ML regular no longer want you?

I frequent a ML since start of this year, around once a fortnight - my type, great to talk to and it's what I want out of a ML sexually outside of a strong massage. It's cheaper than seeing a WL and haven't found a WL I like currently.

Recently we've just hopped right into it last 3-4 sessions we'd start DFK then just go into FS and skip part 1. I can go pretty long 30-50mins so it's a decent strategy. With some other girls or if it's with the magical condoms that some girls bring I can finish in minutes but I'd rather get my moneys worth. Recently because of stress reasons it's taken a bit longer, and my most recent session with her I stopped her as she tried to finish with a HJ then she suggested I should see other girls and basically stop seeing her because it takes too long😆. After that it was a bit of a down mood, I usually give her a couple kisses and hugs before leaving but this time I just gave her the money and said good bye.

Whelp was good whilst it lasted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's there for the money not for you remember that.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Too much hard work to get the same $$$. It's the same in any profession.

Always be prepared to move on from any regular, that's what you need to be ready to do as a punter. Never, NEVER, let it get to your head!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just saying, but a regular is someone you will see for many months if not years. And a regular wants you as much as you want her. 😎

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Edge yourself before the session so you shoot within minutes, then enjoy post-cum massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's business. She doesn't like you more than money. You are taking up her time and she is having to work harder for you. She can earn the same or more money and do less work with another customer. The benefit to have a regular for a working girl is to have a steady income and bookings. Not because they like you.

I would say see some other girl and see her less frequently and you will enjoy her more.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    The benefit to have a regular for a working girl is to have a steady income and bookings. Not because they like you.
    Exactly. I've had a number of girls move up-market where their price floor became higher than my price ceiling. I didn't take it personally; it's BUSINESS.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some ML’s only want a customer that will do the deed and leave. If you keep repeating with her, she sees you as “emotional baggage”. In other words, she doesnt want you because you did something bad to her, but because you were too nice to her. Hard to believe i know.

But not all ML’s are like this, some are happy to get repeat customers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most wls like a regular because they're a known quantity. Seeing different random guys and not knowing what to expect is stressful.
    But if you fuck for that long I can understand why she wouldn't want to see you regularly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe your tips is not enough for her hand work banging her for a long time.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    If they dont want to see you, means they dont want your business.

Maybe business is going so well for them that theyre booked out 24/7 & can afford to lose a regular reliable customer/income stream.

But when the next drought or COVID-19 pandemic hits again, she will most likely text u again to come see her...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    If they dont want to see you, means they dont want your business.

Maybe business is going so well for them that theyre booked out 24/7 & can afford to lose a regular reliable customer/income stream.

But when the next drought or COVID-19 pandemic hits again, she will most likely text u again to come see her...
    💯 agree with this, the ML has a steady flow of regulars and will likely swap your business with a new regular. Don't get butt hurt, it's all just transactional.

Move on and plow through till you find the next best thing.

Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Some ML’s only want a customer that will do the deed and leave. If you keep repeating with her, she sees you as “emotional baggage”. In other words, she doesnt want you because you did something bad to her, but because you were too nice to her. Hard to believe i know.

But not all ML’s are like this, some are happy to get repeat customers.
    Another thing about MLs is some of them take pride in being able to make a man cum quickly. If it takes up to 50 mins of fucking or wanking to get him over the line, it's a blow to her confidence. Like a put down, telling her she's not good or not attractive enough to the punter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try taking zinc supplements. Since taking them and stopping using coconut based lubricants to masturbate I have become more sensitive.
    Dropped from an hour to finish to ~20mins.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    may be she might be developing feelings or attraction but trying to keep in check...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotindeeppuss View Post
    may be she might be developing feelings or attraction but trying to keep in check...
    This is the least likely scenario. She is developing feelings for easier money.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    This is the least likely scenario. She is developing feelings for easier money.
    Precisely. She might also now have regulars who are big tippers and is cleaning out her list of "regulars" to make room for more big tippers..
    Sage

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scotindeeppuss View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Precisely. She might also now have regulars who are big tippers and is cleaning out her list of "regulars" to make room for more big tippers..
    Theres no feelings with ML/WL's. Its purely a job & a business transaction for them. The same way u are getting paid for doing your job

Yes, maybe the bigger tippers. But the smart ones will keep all their regulars. As never know when the big tippers will move on to a different girl or when the next COVID-19 pandemic will hit.

Alot of girls then realised how much they needed their regular customers to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by OnOnOnOn View Post
    Try taking zinc supplements. Since taking them and stopping using coconut based lubricants to masturbate I have become more sensitive.
    Dropped from an hour to finish to ~20mins.
    1 hour to finish that’s insane I’m not a two pump chump but one hour to blow is hell I love 15 to 30 minute fucks hard and dirty anything longer and it feels like a chore

One time, I was chatting with a WL and she was complementing me about how hard my dick was (I was on meds, lol!).

The convo very quickly turned to her other customers who had sub-par erections. She said she hated working on those customers because they take a huge amount of time to cum. She said that she could feel when a customer gets closer to cumming based on the hardness of their dicks and on those energizer-bunny customers, they just never get hard enough to the point of cumming. It's just an endless session of rubbing her pussy until it was sore.