Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lucy from 7 Villawood anyone?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a Isabella from South America at Pretty Baby Newtown today. Real photo taken in shop looks like nice body

Swiss Anna at Saigon Princess Bexley. 35 years old. Just average body from photos

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Lucy from 7 Villawood anyone?
    Doesn't answer your question but i know this shop sometimes lists girls that are not actually there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    There is a Isabella from South America at Pretty Baby Newtown today. Real photo taken in shop looks like nice body

Swiss Anna at Saigon Princess Bexley. 35 years old. Just average body from photos
    Isabella has ridiculously hot model type body, average face, dripping wet pussy. 25yo, Colombian, new to industry, limited extras.

Junior Member(有D料到) TwisterTongue's Avatar
    Saw russian in 138A kingsford roster before

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am told, but have not yet found out where, of a group of Ukrainian girls who came on special visas due to the war, who are doing the rounds as WL/ML in Sydney to make money on top of the government handouts. If you hear where they are, please post here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Isabella has ridiculously hot model type body, average face, dripping wet pussy. 25yo, Colombian, new to industry, limited extras.
    Second this great body, interesting massage technique but the biggest downfall i think is the limited english. Most of the massage will be in silence, if that’s your thing by all means. No extras other then NHJ.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hard to beat chanel from MAC. French ml who disappeared after covid pandemic hit. After her I just found it hard to see another Caucasian ml. Difficult for anyone to match her age, body or looks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Hard to beat chanel from MAC. French ml who disappeared after covid pandemic hit. After her I just found it hard to see another Caucasian ml. Difficult for anyone to match her age, body or looks.
    Is she still working at MAC or gone?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen Fr Lucie at N5M yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen the Latina Isabella at 41 Epping?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Second this great body, interesting massage technique but the biggest downfall i think is the limited english. Most of the massage will be in silence, if that’s your thing by all means. No extras other then NHJ.
    How much? Was it worth it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hate reading about these girls but then finding out they don't work there anymore!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I am told, but have not yet found out where, of a group of Ukrainian girls who came on special visas due to the war, who are doing the rounds as WL/ML in Sydney to make money on top of the government handouts. If you hear where they are, please post here.
    The average Ukrainian woman is good looking.... It will be very interesting to find where they work...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xl87 View Post
    Someone in the other thread said she is the same girl as Mia from pretty baby Newtown.
    If she is Mia, then she is hot and top service.
    I saw the pics, but it doesn’t look the same as Mia. Remember Mia having a tatt on her thighs ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Someone in the other thread said she is the same girl as Mia from pretty baby Newtown.
    If she is Mia, then she is hot and top service.
    I saw the pics, but it doesn’t look the same as Mia. Remember Mia having a tatt on her thighs ..
    Mia is Fr Celia at Ginza Club. Yep hot and top service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by peep View Post
    How much? Was it worth it?
    Think from memory 1 hour is 130. In comparison to a recent massage joint i went to I feel i got better value for money at MAC personally as the rooms are a bit nicer with aircon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xl87 View Post
    I havent as yet......looks tasty. Have you seen her yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yeah and she’s charged out at a higher rate for “Western Service” which only includes CBJ and no kissing. Who makes up this shit? It just perpetuates the stereotype that white is superior. Meanwhile, the diamond rated Asian girls have to do BBBJ, DD and DFK for less money. Where’s the sisterhood to complain about the racial pay gap?
    This is likely to be the most profound and smart thing anywhere on this site - well said brother

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Angelina @ Saigon Princess
    Details from their wechat - wxid_aqeifkvkvy8h12
    Aussie 26yo,size 14,160cm,double E cup natural,white skin,white long hair beautiful

Spoken to her a few times when visiting others seems very friendly and bubbly

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast