Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Caucasian ML's Working in Asian Massage Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks for the tip woodcock !

This Shelby - 19 Aussie gal, looks very very busty man !!

WOW !! And you can’t beat real photos taken inside the shop ! I think she’s a must try !!

Shelby looks hot. She is $135 / 30 minutes so for some customers she doesnt even have to take her clothes off
    Hope she makes a lot of easy money, sounds like a nice girl

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Shelby looks hot. She is $135 / 30 minutes so for some customers she doesnt even have to take her clothes off
    What’s that $135 /30 min actually includes??

Sounds like a FS rate ? If it is an all inclusive RnT rate like the 227 Broadway and Sydney Baby, then it’s very expensive as the other shops are $95/$90 respectively. Oh , but wait, she is Aussie girl, may be they are charging the Caucasian shop price ? But that would defeat the purpose of trying a white girl at a higher rate in an Asian RnT isn’t it ? Might as well go straight to At Michelle or Nirvana?

And why would you say for some customers she doesn’t even have to take her clothes off? Please explain?

Hey moby,

Did you see this post from Joseph? Looks like Shelby is now can be had at the regular RnT plus tips price range !

Quote Originally Posted by 6SURRYHILLS View Post
    Hi AHLUNGOR, we are currently running promotion for Shelby at 6S, $45 for 1/2 hour plus tip.

Hope see you soon.

Kind Regards,
    Joseph

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like Shelby is now can be had at the regular RnT plus tips price range !
    The tip for Western girls at 6S I believe is $70. So $115 (45 + 70) for 30 mins.

Not quite the regular RnT price range.

Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    The tip for Western girls at 6S I believe is $70. So $115 (45 + 70) for 30 mins.

Not quite the regular RnT price range.
    I see, may be I shall play dumb and wait for the turn over and enquiry on the price list ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So better to go for 60 minutes. Would that need a $60 or $120 tip?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I see, may be I shall play dumb and wait for the turn over and enquiry on the price list ?
    So better to go for 60 minutes. Would that need a $60 or $120 tip?
    From my experience, if 6S are offering a discount on the room rate for any length of time then the standard tip applies, $50 or $70 for Asian and Western girls respectively. That includes doubles. Personally, I find there's more value in the discount inclusive hour rates they offer. Again for either singles or doubles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What’s that $135 /30 min actually includes??

Sounds like a FS rate ? If it is an all inclusive RnT rate like the 227 Broadway and Sydney Baby, then it’s very expensive as the other shops are $95/$90 respectively. Oh , but wait, she is Aussie girl, may be they are charging the Caucasian shop price ? But that would defeat the purpose of trying a white girl at a higher rate in an Asian RnT isn’t it ? Might as well go straight to At Michelle or Nirvana?

And why would you say for some customers she doesn’t even have to take her clothes off? Please explain?
    Yes even Ahlungor finds RnT confusing
    I cant find any answers so I assume if you pay for one hour at RnT you can pay the same $50-70 extra tip
    Up to $110 an hour all inclusive is reasonable for RnT

If the cost is more, its a better bet to head to the closest brothel that can give you $130 full service guaranteed BBBJ / DFK / sex over 45-60 minutes where the fun is so good B2B seems like a waste of time

The 84A and 6S group have eyecatching ML, but B2B only. The way some of the guys text me after visiting, is that the being with a pretty ML in a room is the be all and end all, which it isnt. Give me a naughty WL anyday

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerville
    New girl. Larissa.from Brazil. 20 years old. Very beautiful smile. Very small and exquisite body shape. Good English. Soft massage.10am to 4.30pm
    New young Brazilian klaxon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where did you get that info about the new Brazalian at summerville. She is not on their roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes she is on the roster for yesterday, Tuesday on WeChat. It’s just a random photo and not even taken at the shop. Still in WeChat roster as I’m writing this post...Or bro nostromo is just one step ahead of us when it comes to intel?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    Yes she is on the roster for yesterday, Tuesday on WeChat. It’s just a random photo and not even taken at the shop. Still in WeChat roster as I’m writing this post...Or bro nostromo is just one step ahead of us when it comes to intel?
    I saw that on my Wechat yesterday and wondering if it the same young Brazilian as at MAC.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone else tried her?

Anyone else has tried her? I heard she is wild...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    G’day Gents! I’m happy to bring the good news to all - the amazing Cary from France 🇫🇷 is back on today at 202 Pyrmont!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostinblonde View Post
    Anyone else has tried her? I heard she is wild...
    Besides Dan, Dan The Punting Man?

Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    She is a very naughty girl in the room but her massage isn't anything to write home about and she is very inexperience in Part 2, her age and youth definitely shows but she tried hard to please.

Massage: 4.5/10
    Part 2: 6.5/10
    Overall: 5/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here’s a few to try !
    1. Lucy - MAC - french - don’t know if she’s still on ..
    2. Gabby - 202 pyrmont- Irish
    3. Kara- 84a artarmon- Irish
    4. Danny / arianna- MAC - Brazil/ India

My forgetful mind can only summon this much for now ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    G’day Gents! I’m happy to bring the good news to all - the amazing Cary from France 🇫🇷 is back on today at 202 Pyrmont!!!
    That's good news. She was definitely a standout at PSM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like MAC is the place to go to

Senior Member(無間使者)
    84a have two listed today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another attractive blonde to try. First it was Sarah then Shelby and now Ashley. Wow can't wait to try this young busty British blonde.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast