Thread: Fantastic experience with Lena - great boobs and amazing personality

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lena - sexy and mesmerising goddess with perfect boobs...beautiful, classy and caring

This forum already has heaps of positive reviews for Lena at 45 George. I'd like to post my review as a clear and concise report in dot point form:

1. Date of visit: Early June 2019

2. Time of visit: Afternoon

3. Lady's name: Lena

4. Shop name: 45 George Clyde)

5. Duration: 60 minutes

6. Service provided: Standard class - Full service, covered blow job, shower together

7. Popularity: Very popular (I heard some customers would book her for more than 2 hours straight); so it is recommended to make an appointment; Lena seems busiest in the afternoon, I think there are more chances of getting a spot at night

8. Ethnicity: Chinese (north east region)

9. Language: Chinese and limited English

10. First impression: A classy Chinese beauty; well mannered, educated and decorous; has lively and cute personality

11. Voice: Sounds energetic and welcoming; plus cute and lovely giggles

12. Body overall: 9/10

12a. Breasts: 10/10 - Perfect...and especially rare for a Chinese girl! look like E cup and feel very natural! boobs are soft yet perky not saggy; narrow and sexy cleavage; whitish color breasts with small and cute looking nipples, small and light colored aureoles; good bounces and great hand feelings during sex (especially in Cowgirl position)

12b. Waist: 8.5/10 - Small waist, great contrast to her big boobs

12c. Buttocks: 8.5/10 - Nice and firm

12d. Legs: 8/10 - Long and straight

12e. Height: Looks like 162-165cm

13. Skin: 9/10 - White, soft, silky and smooth

14. Face: 8/10 - Small face, small chin, big eyes and long eyelashes

15. Pussy: 9.5/10 - Shaved; really tight inside (therefore Asian customers only); feels very comfortable and stimulating

16. Positions used during session: CBJ, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy

17. Moaning/reaction: 9/10 - JAV school girl style; moaning is soft and slightly reserved; looks like she really enjoyed the entire time

18. GFE: 12/10 - Lena provides better girlfriend experience than most girlfriends in real life

19. Attitude: 10/10 - Warm and friendly; very caring and understanding; really good at making conversations; healing/relaxing/soothing style (治愈系)

20. Value for money: Someone only half as good as Lena would still be good value! Perfect boobs, tight pussy, pretty face, super GFE! She got them all......

21. Recommend: YES

22. Note: Lena only offers Standard service; no french kissing or lip kissing (at least not for me +_+, luckily there’s plenty of space to kiss on her giant boobs)

23. Conclusion: Lena is a beautiful, sexy, caring and mesmerising goddess...... beware! Lena is highly addictive!
    Last edited by qybp; 10-04-2021 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Edits

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    She sounds amazing. Lovely big tits as well.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I really like Lena, I see her quite often.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Spot On - what a neat review. I also liked the boobs (me being a big boobs fan).
    Yes - she sure is tight and has a very good pelvic control which sometimes feels a bit odd - feels like she is trying to make you come quicker than what you would otherwise. All in all a great girl.

Banned
    Lena Chinese

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pitty she doesn't see non-asians

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Lena do bbbj and daty?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lena is finally back! So happy to see her again after more than a year!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I generally don't post ARs as I believe that YMMV, so I won't go into depth here, but she did ask me to post a few words here following our session.

Lena is quite spectacular with a very pretty Barbie doll face and great natural assets.

I've seen her a few times over the years and she's finally back after a year long break due to Covid fears.

She's definitely an all safe girl with a super tight and shallow pussy so she can't really handle bigger guys, hence she generally doesn't see non-Asians.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post
    hence she generally doesn't see non-Asians.
    can confirm. tried to book her last week, was told asian only.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The shop promote day time special...but only a few from the daily roster is actually available before 4pm =(

Banned
    U will receive the offer

Only $100/30mins ~ $140/45mins ~ $170/60mins FULL SERVICE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really like her perfect figure,will always go back to her

Banned
    Lena is on today