Thread: Fantastic experience with Lena - great boobs and amazing personality

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lena - sexy and mesmerising goddess with perfect boobs...beautiful, classy and caring

This forum already has heaps of positive reviews for Lena at 45 George. I'd like to post my review as a clear and concise report in dot point form:

1. Date of visit: Early June 2019

2. Time of visit: Afternoon

3. Lady's name: Lena

4. Shop name: 45 George Clyde)

5. Duration: 60 minutes

6. Service provided: Standard class - Full service, covered blow job, shower together

7. Popularity: Very popular (I heard some customers would book her for more than 2 hours straight); so it is recommended to make an appointment; Lena seems busiest in the afternoon, I think there are more chances of getting a spot at night

8. Ethnicity: Chinese (north east region)

9. Language: Chinese and limited English

10. First impression: A classy Chinese beauty; well mannered, educated and decorous; has lively and cute personality

11. Voice: Sounds energetic and welcoming; plus cute and lovely giggles

12. Body overall: 9/10

12a. Breasts: 10/10 - Perfect...and especially rare for a Chinese girl! look like E cup and feel very natural! boobs are soft yet perky not saggy; narrow and sexy cleavage; whitish color breasts with small and cute looking nipples, small and light colored aureoles; good bounces and great hand feelings during sex (especially in Cowgirl position)

12b. Waist: 8.5/10 - Small waist, great contrast to her big boobs

12c. Buttocks: 8.5/10 - Nice and firm

12d. Legs: 8/10 - Long and straight

12e. Height: Looks like 162-165cm

13. Skin: 9/10 - White, soft, silky and smooth

14. Face: 8/10 - Small face, small chin, big eyes and long eyelashes

15. Pussy: 9.5/10 - Shaved; really tight inside (therefore Asian customers only); feels very comfortable and stimulating

16. Positions used during session: CBJ, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Doggy

17. Moaning/reaction: 9/10 - JAV school girl style; moaning is soft and slightly reserved; looks like she really enjoyed the entire time

18. GFE: 12/10 - Lena provides better girlfriend experience than most girlfriends in real life

19. Attitude: 10/10 - Warm and friendly; very caring and understanding; really good at making conversations; healing/relaxing/soothing style (治愈系)

20. Value for money: Someone only half as good as Lena would still be good value! Perfect boobs, tight pussy, pretty face, super GFE! She got them all......

21. Recommend: YES

22. Note: Lena only offers Standard service; no french kissing or lip kissing (at least not for me +_+, luckily there’s plenty of space to kiss on her giant boobs)

23. Conclusion: Lena is a beautiful, sexy, caring and mesmerising goddess...... beware! Lena is highly addictive!
    Last edited by qybp; 10-04-2021 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Edits