Thread: First try of Spanish on a petite Thai babe Tina on her enhanced DD Cup, will do it again anytime !

First try of Spanish on a petite Thai babe Tina on her enhanced DD Cup, will do it again anytime !

Reposted with full details ....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one AH,

I love reading your massage parlour adventures - even a 20 minute quickie.

Tina sounds cute. Good work old boy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Person's Name : Tina

Establishment : 1B/1A, 139 York Street

Date of Visit : July 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0424 550 748

Hours of Business : daily 10am to 8pm

Rates : $40 for 30mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : Very tiny and petite body frame, not skinny though, big big very nicely done enhanced boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : quickie RnT, plenty of kissing and sideway Spanish before Spanishing my style

My experiences :

Was on a work drinks at the KX Potts Point Hotel and planning to try that new shop on 36 Darlinghurst Rd, didn’t realise it is directly opposite the hotel, fully exposed front door with the red massage sign on top of the door, no way I’m walking in risking being seen by work mates. Remembered the shop website said they have a back door just around the corner so walk across and saw a small sign of 36 just outside the backpackers !

Ok, much better, so I walked up the stairs looking for more signs , on the first floor there is a locked door , may be ? But no sign and no door bell? May be not? Keep walking up and arrived at the Backpacker reception and a tattooed guy looks up and ask can I help you? A bit shy to ask him where is 36 or the massage shop so turn around and walked ! Well, if 36 is serious about their business, they need to provide better direction and most importantly- signs !!

So , that was a failure to launch - my aeroplane ✈️!! Got to find an alternative, QVB is the closest and easy to get to on the train, so there I go, only got 20-25 min now , who’s on ? Coco, Tina and Nicole - anyone can do my quickie .

Got there , Eva let me in , who is free, only Tina, ok , I’ll see Tina.

Used the bathroom due to the beers earlier then into room 3, Tina arrived and I handed over the massage fees and tips . Then I told her I only have 20 min so we have to hurry. Tina returns with her wet wipes and I was already naked and sitting up on the table .

Obviously no massage is needed, Tina is wearing a tight dress, one side off shoulder, looking very sexy and busty - Yeap, I knew she had big enhanced tits, so that was kind of putting me off from trying her, but, today it’s the day. And Tina is about late 20’s, typically good looking Thai and very feminine, lightly tanned colour skin added to her exotic and tropical looks, very tiny and petite, may be a size 2, lovely long hair and slim legs and small hands ........ haha

So I lay down , Tina starts to run her hands all over my naked body, cold hands I must say at first but I guess I warm her up pretty quickly.

My curiosity is building so I put my hand on her tiny bum and my other hand on her boobs over clothes and gave her a light squeeze, hand feel is actually very good as they are very soft, good sign, must be nicely done boobs. So I signal Tina to take off and she did !

Wow! Nice big tits !! I cup them and again, nice hand feel on the top , and very sexy and pointy erected nipples, Tina didn’t mind me playing with them, I was very gentle of course, you just don’t squeeze the implanted tits with the same amount of force and enthusiasm!

So Tina applied a touch of oil and she starts to pleasure me as a good Thai RnT girl would do / not that I had tried too many Thais , a combination of lightly running finger tips all over me and occasionally concentrated on the task at hand, lots of kisses all over my chest, licking of nipples and kisses on my chin and licking of my ears, and blowing or warm airs too, nice touches for this cold weather....... lol

Have a peep at the wall clock, still have a good 10 min, so I sit up, have a drink of water then sit on the side of the table facing the mirror and asked Tina to come over, she sits on my thigh and I could see that she is fully shaven - I said you have no hair, you look like a little girl, Tina said, I am a little girl.

Then I said, yeah, little girl with very big boobs and we both laugh. Tina’s English is quite good I think, as I cup her Double D Cups and play with those awesome nipple Tina rest her head on mind like a little girl friend and I move my head down to her neck and shoulder - she smells good ! So I gave her a few kisses and she kisses me back .

So far so good and Tina’s hand was holding my - you know what - the whole time ! so that I won't lose it............haha - my erection !!

Next, I turned Tina around so that she can use both hands on lil Ah and with one of her tiny hand cupping my balls and the other hand concentrating on playing and circling the tip of my helmet, the cum sensation was building and I have to tap her off.

Then the magical moment happens: Tina lean forward, lower herself and put my cock between her tits! Well, since she is volunteering her boobs for Spanish , I might as well enjoy the pleasure properly. But not yet, got to do a bit of sitting on the edge of table titty fuck first, so I let myself be fully enclosed and Tina was literally resting on my chest and I just slide it in and out with my legs almost crossed over her back - this is quite a funny position as if she is fucking me if our gender and positioning is reversed !

No, this ain’t good for my back and I should be very careful, so I lay back down and asked for more oil then signal Tina to come up on to the table and position herself between my legs, she is in position in no time, of course she had done this before , I hold them together, slide it in and started fucking them with everything I've got !

This is not going to last long and I shoot out the first cum like a small stream then the next one is only a drop or two on my chest - not my best out cum but not bad for this old man - blame it on the cold weather........just the same.

Tina said you happy now ? I said very happy.

Clean up and get dressed and on my way out told Eva that Tina is very good !

This is one of the few best quickie I have had - especially with a ML I’m seeing for the first time, I’ve been told Tina can do very good massage too so perhaps need to see her for longer next time - if only I can find the time.......haha

Oh, finally , finish the whole review before reaching my station and no need to continue!!

Oi Oi Oi !

I think Tina works Monday and Thursday - same as Coco.

Cheers

Have a read brother cumato if Tina is what you are looking for ?

Quote Originally Posted by cumato View Post
    Amazing! You seem like the grandmaster around here (sorry i'm a newbie).

Do you know any recommendations for young girls with big fake tits?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Have a read brother cumato if Tina is what you are looking for ?
    MY MAN! I wish she does full service but maybe I will go have a go at Tina regardless

Very good read by the way, she sounds just like the type. Young, tiny and big fake tits

If only she did FS...!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Really good After Report

QVB sets the standard for great service

Impressed