Thread: Victoria...not a Korean Princess

Senior Member(無間使者)

Victoria...not a Korean Princess

Another visit and another new ML at 202 recommended by the wonderful Penny. I had actually spied Victoria on the WeChat and the earlier review and had made a mental note to see if I could find the time to visit. This evening that opportunity came up, I was in the car and not too far away so I thought I would try my luck. Parking out front I paid for 2hrs of parking to keep the rangers happy, now to make me happy. I sent Penny a wechat, but no reply, oh well I would just walk in.

The team were busy, but Penny saw me and said hi, and said, you should try Victoria, Korean. I just said OK, and I was lead into one of the back "rooms", the ones that only have a curtain, and are not used normally. I tell Penny I will take a shower first, and then stay an hour. A quick shower later and I was waiting for Victoria to make her entrance.

Part I - Victoria comes in, apologies for the wait as she had just stepped out to get something, not a problem. She looks exactly like the pictures, slim silhouette, nice legs and slight curves. I can't tell her age, not a problem, she looks young, very girl next door. She doles out some hand sanitiser, takes off her dress and tells me to lie down and enjoy. She starts from my head, massaging my scalp, then neck, shoulders, and moving down my body. Then she hops on top, straddling me to give my lower back some attention. This goes on, slowly, its very relaxing. She has obviously massaged before.

Part II - Victoria hops off, and coyly smiles and says, time for the next part, stay there. I am happy to oblige, as she strips off completely. She then drips some warm lotion on my back, this is new, its not oil, and then proceeds with a sensual body slide, working my back for awhile before asking me to flip over. More sliding, more warm lotion and lets just say we both had a good time and required a shower afterwards.

WIR - Yes, Victoria was my first run in with a Korean ML, and thankfully not KPS here. She has good english skills, happy to have a chat and definitely knows how to tease.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha this shop’s review has been great so far and I agree based on my experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    They have a knack for finding and keeping good staff. I guess they must also look after their staff extra so everyone is happy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    Is the all reviews legit but?