Venue: https://artarmon-remedial-massage-centre.business.site/
    Contact details: 84A Hampden Road Artarmon NSW 2064
    Prices: 30 minutes: $40; 45 minutes: $55; 60 minutes: $65; 90 minutes: $100
    Hours: 7days a week , 10 am-8:00 pm
    Photo available: yes and 100% accurate
    Value for money: totally
    WIR: absolutely ... for Andie and others
    Extras: yes
    DATY: yes but not on this day due to cycle (evidenced by sight of string and warning not to pull on it)
    Overall experience: great time

Lads
    on the strength of some reviews on Andie and in pursuit of larger breasted MLs, i called and booked Andie for 45 mins on a weekday last week. Quick trip there and enter via rear entrance, passing punters leaving and arriving; spoke to Mamasan and confirmed booking shown to room in new annex and money changed hands. Disrobed and lie awaiting Andie's arrival.
    Andie arrived in a short plaid skirt and sleeveless white top. She was full of energy and i wondered if she'd had too many red Bulls. Part 1 progressed within . 10 mins to a liberal application of oil to my buttocks and natal cleft, with a gentle probing of the perineum and anus. I didn't resist and Andie suggested "deeper?". Now i'd expected this as i'd read some reviews which spoke of her enthusiasm for this procedure so it came as no surprise, but i declined the offer to explore farther. Andie happily spent most of part 1 in that region, and i think the most part of a bottle of oil was used. Hands roamed between the anus, perineum and the wedding tackle as i was stroked, prodded and massaged at a rapid pace. I invited her to stand at the head of the table so i could grab her thighs and buttocks. Andie was generous in allowing the hands to roam free and her generous bust, albeit it beneath her top frequently pressed against the back of my head. Andie knows the process of arousal well and uses it well. Part 1 ... if that is what it was ... was alot of fun and got me ready for part 2.
    The only demarcation between parts 1 and 2 was Andie's undressing. She is quite athletic in her physique, but still busty. They're natural for sure; id say she's a 12E i bra ... maybe a 12DD. The details for part 2 i can give you if you want ... just PM me ... it was all that i expected with one exception.
    Andie was generous with allowing touching, was an unusual synthesis of PSE and GFE.
    Value for money: absolutely (cost an extra pineapple)
    WIR: totally... and to see what other services Andie offers ... her wild nature suggests more for the valued customer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What you can’t tease us like this Jumper
    Send me the deets please I enjoy penny’s shop but never had extra extras haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Extra pineapple? $100 for extras?