Thread: Jessica - Elegant model with a wickedly sexy bum

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Jessica - Elegant model with a wickedly sexy bum

So I had some time on the weekend and popped into 42 one night. Needless to say they were extremely busy that night as all the waiting booths were full so I popped over to reception to say hi. Saw that both Jesse and Justin were there and as usual they were super friendly. Offered me a beer and apologised saying I might need to wait a bit. I had no problems with waiting and didn't really have a girl in mind although I did want to see Cassie before she goes back to Melbourne. Had a good little chat with Jesse and Justin before they recommended me Jessica who I saw walking past. She looked super sexy so I said lets do it! Paid for an hour and into the room to wait.

In comes Jessica with a light knock and first impressions was that she's exactly like the photos. Her facial features are really dainty. She's got cute small lips, nose and face. Coupled with her nice light makeup she looked really elegant. The killer was her super figure. Nice slender waist and a surprisingly sexy butt (I would later find out during doggy that the butt was amazingly sexy). Nice tits, I'd say around B or C and not shaven down bottom but who cares!

Into the shower for a nice wash. I saw her carry some toothpaste with her mouthwash and wondered what it was for. She asked me to turn around and then with a dab of toothpaste in her finger, she rubbed it into my butthole! Needless to say I was really surprised and told her that I'm not a DD fan anyways so you don't need to do that. She looked at me and teasingly pouted, "Why didn't you say that earlier before I stuck toothpaste in your butt!" and I laughed and said I had no idea she was going to do that! So that really broke the ice with us as we were laughing and getting along. Onto the bed and it was amazing DFK. Lots of tongue and sensual licking of the lips. Her cat bath was amazing. She'd spray some water in her mouth to make sure the licking felt a nice wetness. She really diligently licked me all over from my chest to my legs to my balls. I was really enjoying it. BBBJ was great with lots of technique. Shaft licking and sucking. We did a bit of 69 but today I was feeling tired and therefore lazy so on with the dom and she mounted me CG. Really nice as she was bobbing up and down and licking my chest. I got up slightly so that we were facing each other and hugged and DFKed while she continued to bob on my dick.

Onto mish with lots of DFK and chest licking from her and then onto DOGGY! So when I first saw her I knew she had a nice figure and really nice proportioned butt. It was only during doggy did I realise how amazing her ass really is! Facing the mirror with her ass in front of me I was shocked! The curves were really accentuated because she had this nice thin waist which just drew attention to those lovely peaches when she stuck her butt out. It almost didn't feel real but I was so glad I got to doggy such a beautifully proportioned babe! If anyone has seen Jessica and did doggy you'd know what I mean! So in that position I didn't last long and came into the dom.

Did a quick clean and then we rested a bit. She was hugging me whilst we chatted and had a really nice GFE to it. After a while it was time for round 2! More cat bath, some bbbj and then on with the dom for some CG. After a while I knew I wouldn't be able to cum in time so I told her to cat bath me whilst I wanked my self to a finish.l

I was really buggered at the end of it and left late into the night a happier man. Would highly recommend seeing Jessica as I believe she'll be leaving for China soon!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds hot, thanks for the intel brother Meng.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the after report. One for the list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    last day before she goes off for holiday !!
    do u know when she'll be back?