Thread: Japanese Lisa- she is just perfect!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Red face Japanese Lisa- she is just perfect!

Boss man made a lot of fuss about Lisa saying she would be as good as the departed Minami! That's a pretty big claim so I dropped everything to be her first customer today.

Lisa is a stunner. She is 170cm tall but slim as well. Even though she is slim the thighs are wide and the bum is round. OMG the tummy is so flat. There are gorgeous tattoos all over showing that she is a bit naughty in nature as well.

Lisa said she was hot at the start and tried to get the air conditioning started as she leaned forward in doggy pose to fix it. I couldn't help but take the chance to eat her from behind as soon as she did this. The moaning started as I ate her lasered playground. We soon were in 69 at her instigation and I have to admit that she has superb fellatio skills!

Lisa asked if I was ready for sex. I love that question. Do guys maybe say no sometimes to her? Our subsequent cowgirl, doggy, mish, sideways and from behind were great. The mirrors in room 1 are in all four directions and above so I delighted in this view. I watch a fair bit of JAV and this girl is way above almost every girl on video. I felt like I was in a movie and could watch it multiscreen as well.

Even with this gem I couldn't get over the line with a condom on and asked for mouth and hand. Lisa's hand and mouth skills are excellent! A brilliant CIM ensued! Boss is right, she's about Minami's level of performance which is outstanding!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "asked for mouth and hand. Lisa's hand and mouth skills are excellent! A brilliant CIM ensued!"

Wow so she gave you a hand job until you CIM? Did that cost extra?

Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    "asked for mouth and hand. Lisa's hand and mouth skills are excellent! A brilliant CIM ensued!"

Wow so she gave you a hand job until you CIM? Did that cost extra?
    She didn’t ask for anything for CIM and it’s usually included in the service at 5*. But I usually tip big at the end.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    She didnt ask for anything for CIM and its usually included in the service at 5*.
    Nice that its included in the price

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is multi shot included in the price?

Quote Originally Posted by Drbunny28 View Post
    Is multi shot included in the price?
    You can shoot all you have bro

Last edited by 5 Star City; 26-09-2019 at 08:55 AM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

I guess until Iky wants to iku with western boys I’ll have to stick with Lisa and Akina! That’s not a bad thing though!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    I guess until Iky wants to iku with western boys I’ll have to stick with Lisa and Akina! That’s not a bad thing though!
    Made an account to just to say that was the funniest thing I've read so far on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    Made an account to just to say that was the funniest thing I've read so far on this forum.
    Thanks Bro! Sorry to make you premature! I saw Lisa for the second time today. A girl has to be good for that cos the competition is so good!

But she did a 30 minute BBBJ which must have been one of the best experiences of my life. I think she has got better even!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    [B]New Young Jap AKINA

New Young Jap AKINA
    170cm. B. Diamond.
    $200/ 45min. $250/ 60min
    Thats a nice price

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Omg these Japanese girls are so tempting..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    shes got a nice tight body - great AR mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 5 Star

Date of Visit : 16 October 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 110 Cathedral place Woolloomooloo. 5 Star City Sydney City https://5starcity.com.au/

Phone :029 368 7788 / 0417-110-110

Hours of Business : 11am till late

Rates : $240 / hr

Size/shape : tall (~170cm) toned / athletic body, perky b-cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : pretty much all the services you expect from 5 star (DFK, BBBJ, CFS, etc)

Value for money/recommend? : 100%

I absolutely adore Lisa. I saw her for the first time about 6 weeks ago and every session was better than the last one. She's the first girl I've been with who makes me want to return every week and i don't want to see anyone else. So I've been back every week (except the week she was off). It's hard to pinpoint exactly what makes her so special... it's really everything about her. Warm personality, friendly, good English, beautiful hair, gorgeous face, perfect body and amazing service.

My experience was pretty much like the previous review. Made booking via text. Arrived and was sent to Room 2. Quick shower and off to bed. Started with DFK which is very sensual. Then move to DATY which is my favourite part of the session. Easily spent 40 minutes of the hour session with my head between her legs in all sorts of position. When a girl responds so well and it is so clean (lasered) and pleasant, i literally could do it all day.

She then returned the favor. Her BBBJ is exceptional. Really wet and sloppy with really nice hand movement. Amazing.

We were running out of time as there was only 15 minutes left so dommed up. Sex was amazing. Started with cowgirl, then mish, doggie. Buzzer went off but not rushed to finish the session. I was struggling a little to get to the finish line. Dom off and more BBBJ until i exploded long and hard.

Feeling dizzy after the session. Couple of minutes rest and then off to the shower. Got dressed and had a nice chat about netflix. Hug and bye.

Lisa is a real diamond. Like i said, each session is better than the last. She should come with a warning - very, very addictive.

Thanks Mr Why

Lisa is such a beautiful Soul... always happy and smiling
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Sexy Jap Model LISA

Thurs 1pm-8pm

Wed. 5-12am

Booking only... 0417 110 110

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Saw Lisa tonight finally. Had to make a forum account. Long read ahead - tl;dr: Lisa is a caramel goddess with an ass of gold and a tongue I'll be telling my grandkids about someday. Okay, maybe my grandkids' kids.

I saw her fleeting images for the first time on Eden Club's roster a few months back - I think she went by Hiromi or Hitomi there. Didn't manage to see her before she moved on though. Imagine my joy when I see Lisa's pics in the 5 Star roster! $240 is more than I usually drop on a punt, but I wasn't gonna miss the buck again. Zero regrets here, fellas.

We started with her screaming and almost giving me a heart-attack when she opened the door - nice icebreaker. I think she was wondering why I hadn't opened the door yet and was surprised when I was right on the other side. Some casual chitchat while we got undressed and then in the shower. She's a great conversationalist - light on the flattery, funny, down-to-earth and really just happy going along with the flow. A real pleasure to talk to.

I need to point this out now because it can't be left for last: Lisa is a bombshell. Easily the sexiest WL I've seen. She's toned from head to toe, with a mesmerising ass to waist ratio (thank you ceiling mirror). Firm B-cups that fit her proportions perfectly, and short dimpled nipples. With her caramel tan - tan lines included - tattoos, blond-dyed hair, nose and belly button piercings, she has the hot surfer chick vibe down a tee. Lisa's face is stunning and her eyes and smile have this laidback but charming sex appeal. Lastly, Lisa's got this carefree air to her that's just ridiculously sexy.

Down to business, we're on the bed and the chat is getting flirty with caresses, strong eye contact and lip teasing coming into play. We start with lip kissing, then LFK, followed by the best slow DFK - whywhywhy wasn't kidding. Not sure about you guys but no WL has ever done DFK (most prefer not to kiss at all) with me before, even if it's meant to be part of the service - always something to do about my stache. Not a hint of dismay from Lisa though, and and just as well because hell, that lady's tongue could defuse a bomb in the dark. I commented on her skill and she acted all surprised, the cheeky minx.

I worked my way down Lisa's neck, chest, stomach and thighs teasing her, before going back up for more DFK. A little nipple play before giving them the old oral inspection. No over-the-top reactions, but shorter, harder breaths and a couple tiny gasps, especially as I started rubbing her clit. After a few minutes, I start feeling wetness on her thighs, so that's my cue to tuck in my napkin and dine on her very pretty pussy.

In the room's lighting, her pussy looked sun-kissed, a few shades lighter than her skin. Incredible. As brother whywhywhy said, Lisa loves getting eating out. Her soft moans are great, but watching her tight body arch up in pleasure is a sight to behold. At one point, she started caressing my back with her feet and legs as she got closer to cumming. By the time I lifted my head up, she gave me a sexy 'your turn' look as she pulled me in for some DFK before going into a sensual catbath. She worked her way to my nipples, which I've never been into, but damn if she didn't convert me then and there. Some more catbath with that blessed ceiling mirror above and then time for BBBJ, though not before she stopped with her tongue a couple centimeters above my good friend to ask if I was OK with it. I know not every guy's into it BBBJ with WLs but I had to laugh.

Now I love a good BJ, arguably more than sex itself. The only thing I can say is that as a man of principle, I would see Lisa again even if she shaved her head and got a beer gut, by virtue of her BBBJ.

Some 69 followed and boy was she dripping. She let out a long sigh at one point, turned around and Thunderbirds were go. Dom on, into CG and she is going jackhammer. My poor stamina rears its ugly head and I have to pull her hips down to change the flow. She takes the opportunity to wildly grind on my dick like she can taste that rodeo prize money, and my young buck yields in time for the buzzer. She comments "Perfect timing," with a grin but then harder and faster still she goes to milk whatever life I have left. By the time she's stopped, my legs are numb and I'm dizzy but there's no time to enjoy the after glow, so I stagger into the shower after this champion cowgirl and finish up with some chitchat as we get dressed to go.

Lisa's the first Japanese WL I've seen so I can't compare with other Japanese WLs. That said, someone in another thread likened her to an ABJ and that's spot on - looks, sense of humour, gorgeous tan, style, general conversation, sex SFX and the hottest tatts. Only her sexy accent gives her away. She's a cool chick and spending time with her is like hanging with a friend who you also really want to bang. It'd be awesome to grab a beer and shoot the breeze with her someday since we're around the same age, but I guess thems the breaks kid. Guess I'll just have to go back to 5 Star to worship that ass properly.

One last thing: I got a good first impression of 5 Star tonight, not just from Lisa, but also the quality of the establishment in general and the papasan who I saw reassuring a concealed WL who seemed worried about something. Respect speaks volumes about a place.

Quote Originally Posted by FatStache View Post
    Saw Lisa tonight finally. Had to make a forum account. Long read ahead - tl;dr: Lisa is a caramel goddess with an ass of gold and a tongue I'll be telling my grandkids about someday. Okay, maybe my grandkids' kids.

I saw her fleeting images for the first time on Eden Club's roster a few months back - I think she went by Hiromi or Hitomi there. Didn't manage to see her before she moved on though. Imagine my joy when I see Lisa's pics in the 5 Star roster! $240 is more than I usually drop on a punt, but I wasn't gonna miss the buck again. Zero regrets here, fellas.

We started with her screaming and almost giving me a heart-attack when she opened the door - nice icebreaker. I think she was wondering why I hadn't opened the door yet and was surprised when I was right on the other side. Some casual chitchat while we got undressed and then in the shower. She's a great conversationalist - light on the flattery, funny, down-to-earth and really just happy going along with the flow. A real pleasure to talk to.

I need to point this out now because it can't be left for last: Lisa is a bombshell. Easily the sexiest WL I've seen. She's toned from head to toe, with a mesmerising ass to waist ratio (thank you ceiling mirror). Firm B-cups that fit her proportions perfectly, and short dimpled nipples. With her caramel tan - tan lines included - tattoos, blond-dyed hair, nose and belly button piercings, she has the hot surfer chick vibe down a tee. Lisa's face is stunning and her eyes and smile have this laidback but charming sex appeal. Lastly, Lisa's got this carefree air to her that's just ridiculously sexy.

Down to business, we're on the bed and the chat is getting flirty with caresses, strong eye contact and lip teasing coming into play. We start with lip kissing, then LFK, followed by the best slow DFK - whywhywhy wasn't kidding. Not sure about you guys but no WL has ever done DFK (most prefer not to kiss at all) with me before, even if it's meant to be part of the service - always something to do about my stache. Not a hint of dismay from Lisa though, and and just as well because hell, that lady's tongue could defuse a bomb in the dark. I commented on her skill and she acted all surprised, the cheeky minx.

I worked my way down Lisa's neck, chest, stomach and thighs teasing her, before going back up for more DFK. A little nipple play before giving them the old oral inspection. No over-the-top reactions, but shorter, harder breaths and a couple tiny gasps, especially as I started rubbing her clit. After a few minutes, I start feeling wetness on her thighs, so that's my cue to tuck in my napkin and dine on her very pretty pussy.

In the room's lighting, her pussy looked sun-kissed, a few shades lighter than her skin. Incredible. As brother whywhywhy said, Lisa loves getting eating out. Her soft moans are great, but watching her tight body arch up in pleasure is a sight to behold. At one point, she started caressing my back with her feet and legs as she got closer to cumming. By the time I lifted my head up, she gave me a sexy 'your turn' look as she pulled me in for some DFK before going into a sensual catbath. She worked her way to my nipples, which I've never been into, but damn if she didn't convert me then and there. Some more catbath with that blessed ceiling mirror above and then time for BBBJ, though not before she stopped with her tongue a couple centimeters above my good friend to ask if I was OK with it. I know not every guy's into it BBBJ with WLs but I had to laugh.

Now I love a good BJ, arguably more than sex itself. The only thing I can say is that as a man of principle, I would see Lisa again even if she shaved her head and got a beer gut, by virtue of her BBBJ.

Some 69 followed and boy was she dripping. She let out a long sigh at one point, turned around and Thunderbirds were go. Dom on, into CG and she is going jackhammer. My poor stamina rears its ugly head and I have to pull her hips down to change the flow. She takes the opportunity to wildly grind on my dick like she can taste that rodeo prize money, and my young buck yields in time for the buzzer. She comments "Perfect timing," with a grin but then harder and faster still she goes to milk whatever life I have left. By the time she's stopped, my legs are numb and I'm dizzy but there's no time to enjoy the after glow, so I stagger into the shower after this champion cowgirl and finish up with some chitchat as we get dressed to go.

Lisa's the first Japanese WL I've seen so I can't compare with other Japanese WLs. That said, someone in another thread likened her to an ABJ and that's spot on - looks, sense of humour, gorgeous tan, style, general conversation, sex SFX and the hottest tatts. Only her sexy accent gives her away. She's a cool chick and spending time with her is like hanging with a friend who you also really want to bang. It'd be awesome to grab a beer and shoot the breeze with her someday since we're around the same age, but I guess thems the breaks kid. Guess I'll just have to go back to 5 Star to worship that ass properly.

One last thing: I got a good first impression of 5 Star tonight, not just from Lisa, but also the quality of the establishment in general and the papasan who I saw reassuring a concealed WL who seemed worried about something. Respect speaks volumes about a place.
    Yes, Lisa is the perfect replacement for Minami ! Fantastic review bro, only that you should start a thread of its own !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Sexy LISA

Loving Tues 5-12am

Thurs 1pm-8pm

Ps: Wait till you visit Jap HANA, another top service lady
    Our Name Says It All