Boss man made a lot of fuss about Lisa saying she would be as good as the departed Minami! That's a pretty big claim so I dropped everything to be her first customer today.

Lisa is a stunner. She is 170cm tall but slim as well. Even though she is slim the thighs are wide and the bum is round. OMG the tummy is so flat. There are gorgeous tattoos all over showing that she is a bit naughty in nature as well.

Lisa said she was hot at the start and tried to get the air conditioning started as she leaned forward in doggy pose to fix it. I couldn't help but take the chance to eat her from behind as soon as she did this. The moaning started as I ate her lasered playground. We soon were in 69 at her instigation and I have to admit that she has superb fellatio skills!

Lisa asked if I was ready for sex. I love that question. Do guys maybe say no sometimes to her? Our subsequent cowgirl, doggy, mish, sideways and from behind were great. The mirrors in room 1 are in all four directions and above so I delighted in this view. I watch a fair bit of JAV and this girl is way above almost every girl on video. I felt like I was in a movie and could watch it multiscreen as well.

Even with this gem I couldn't get over the line with a condom on and asked for mouth and hand. Lisa's hand and mouth skills are excellent! A brilliant CIM ensued! Boss is right, she's about Minami's level of performance which is outstanding!