Summer at Roseville Rose - lovely and pretty

Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 4/12/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.rosevillerose.com.au

Phone : 9416 7291

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Tallish, pretty face, nice slim but shapely figure, D-cups, nice bum, good legs and was fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a lovely young lady

My experience/comments : On the recommendation of a fellow punter I called Roseville Rose and booked Summer.

There was a lady on reception whom I haven’t seen there before, but she said she’d been working there a couple of months, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

She said her name was Cindy and she seemed cheerful and helpful with good English.

I also saw Monica in reception - she was collecting her next customer.

Summer was summonsed and she led me to the end room - the same room as I was in four days ago when I saw Monica but in the meantime they’d turned the bed round through 90 degrees.

Summer is quite tall and very pretty and was wearing a short black nightie over a black bra and knickers. She was immediately friendly and engaging.

I stripped and showered while Summer got her stuff and she then stripped and took a quick shower.

Summer has a nice slim but shapely figure with recently enhanced D-cups (I hope those scars on the underside of her breasts fade soon), a nice bum and good legs and was fully and freshly shaved. She also has very prominent pussy-lips and a small tattoo.

We had a bit of a chat (her English is very good) before a quick catbath then she knelt between my legs and started a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and soft to start with, no teeth and good tongue-action with occasional eye-contact (I think she was just keeping an eye on me to make sure I didn’t cum in her mouth because, when I asked about that option later, she shook her head). There were a couple of brief tissue-breaks but not too bad.

I suggested some 69 and Summer moved round.

She was soon moaning gently and this gradually got more intense, but not particularly loud, before she squirmed and said “Good tongue”.

She knelt beside me and sucked me some more but didn’t want me to finger her clit quite yet and moved back between my legs when I went to do so.

Summer asked whether I wanted to fuck but it was too soon so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Summer moved to position herself so I was licking her where she likes to be licked (I like that from a girl as I love it when they cum) and she was very wet and kept shoving tissues under her bum to mop it up.

Summer soon came a second time and said so. She had swiped my hand away when I went for some FIV.

A bit more BBBJ and Summer was now bobbing up and down faster and using her hand to good effect so I had to asked her to get a condom.

We started with some cowgirl and Summer rode me well for a while before asking that I fuck her so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

This was good and the view in the side-on mirror was great.

We switched to the mish and Summer held her legs high and she told me she was cumming again.

But I couldn’t get the traction right (and I’d had a big night last night) so I withdrew and asked her to finish me off with a HJ, which she was very good at and it didn’t take long.

Summer had a quick shower and joined me on the bed for a chat.

She said she was from Beijing and has been here for one year, working several days a week and also going to school, and she hasn’t worked anywhere else.

I showed her the photo they currently use on the website and Summer said it was real but it was from about three months ago and her hair is now a bit longer.

Time was up and I had a chat with Cindy on the way out. I said hello to Lala and Cindy said that I seemed to know all the girls. I listed several that I’d seen and she said “Who’s next” so I said “You?” Cindy laughed and shook her head but said she’d come and watch. I might try to hold her to that!!!! (But she was probably joking.)

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Thanks for the review Fred, I’m a regular at Roseville and last time I was there I meet Summer during the intros. Yes, very pretty girl and I wondered what her service would be like. Ended up going with another Chinese girl (forgot her name but was her first day working).