Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ML "extras"

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Haha, once I had a blood spot on my nose after DATY of a WL
    Once had an ML have her period half way into a session where I was pumping her..

Didn't bother me so much... Freaked the hell out of the ML, although in hindsight probably I should have been more concerned!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Period blood
    That’s what “extra” a girl gave to her cheap and stingy customer. That customer told her he’s regular of shop so he knows clearly about the services and prices. However, he still tried to touch her even though he confirmed that he would go for $20 hj only and she asked him to stop many times. Still shameless to ask her show her butt then stood up to look closely to her boobs and asked her to pull the dress down so he could see her boobs clearly. Didn’t stop being annoying when she asked if he was looking for free service. She then couldn’t tolerate him so she applied her period blood (she was on period) to al over his body: head, hair, ears, butt, legs... also cursed him at the end. You can be poor, but should not be cheap and stingy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Period blood
    That’s what “extra” a girl gave to her cheap and stingy customer. That customer told her he’s regular of shop so he knows clearly about the services and prices. However, he still tried to touch her even though he confirmed that he would go for $20 hj only and she asked him to stop many times. Still shameless to ask her show her butt then stood up to look closely to her boobs and asked her to pull the dress down so he could see her boobs clearly. Didn’t stop being annoying when she asked if he was looking for free service. She then couldn’t tolerate him so she applied her period blood (she was on period) to al over his body: head, hair, ears, butt, legs... also cursed him at the end. You can be poor, but should not be cheap and stingy.
    Storyteller do you write scripts for korean horror films ?

On the other hand all quite funny .. kind of

And reminds . Was seeing a woman earlier in the year. She had a weird phobia about white sauce on a plate .
    Finally told me rhd tale .younger gal loving sydney group house older guys one a chef

Involved John Laws (radio jock) a Caesar salad at possibly the Catalina, Rose Bay.

He was a regular . (S) wanks in one lunch service . Orders his usual including a Caesar . Complains bitterly for no apparent reason and by all accounts , the salad is jizzed in and on by the kitchen staff including her house mate

Same salad taken back out , and eaten with relish

Weird shit payback don’t just happen with crazed ML’s

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Storyteller do you write scripts for korean horror films ?

On the other hand all quite funny .. kind of

And reminds . Was seeing a woman earlier in the year. She had a weird phobia about white sauce on a plate .
    Finally told me rhd tale .younger gal loving sydney group house older guys one a chef

Involved John Laws (radio jock) a Caesar salad at possibly the Catalina, Rose Bay.

He was a regular . (S) wanks in one lunch service . Orders his usual including a Caesar . Complains bitterly for no apparent reason and by all accounts , the salad is jizzed in and on by the kitchen staff including her house mate

Same salad taken back out , and eaten with relish

Weird shit payback don’t just happen with crazed ML’s
    Every piece of the story is true, including the fact the customer is an ugly Aussie tried to seduce her hoping for free service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    a kitten.
    true story.
    a girl gave me a kitten once.
    i accepted even though i don't like cats.
    i gave it away 2 days later.
    cute girl, cute kitten ... WTF!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    a kitten.
    true story.
    a girl gave me a kitten once.
    i accepted even though i don't like cats.
    i gave it away 2 days later.
    cute girl, cute kitten ... WTF!
    So you had the company of her pussy for 2 days...it is a pity it was the one with whiskers...or maybe she had whiskers also .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I don't do R&T often as I am more of a FS guy.
    But i have done a few R&T sessions and here are a few extras some MLs shared with me:

ML 1. A few dumplings - basically she shared her lunch with me.
    ML 2. Watching a video on her iphone together of her pet puppy back in China
    ML 3. A very interesting conversation about the political situation in Myanmar (Burma)
    ML 4. Some tips on how to safely stretch my hamstrings.
    ML 5. A sticky rice recipe.
    You might be implying RnT is all talk and no action ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Every punt or massage I try to be first customer of the day. I doubt that has much effect overall, but psychologically it makes me feel better. Been punting for 20 years and never caught anything as far as I know. One ml once cracked my neck (like a chiropractor might do) and I totally wasn’t ready for it; had a sore neck for a month!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I am also an early starter. The girls are generally more alert, happier and "clean". The room is also likely to be cleaner, even if it has only recovered from the day before.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I like to go at lunchtime now these days...so the guys can warm them up for me might increase the chances of extras?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I am also an early starter. The girls are generally more alert, happier and "clean". The room is also likely to be cleaner, even if it has only recovered from the day before.
    I'm with you there earliest booking possible

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hungabunga View Post
    No, not those extras.

I'd like to know if any bros here have caught anything from any massage (& extra service short of FS) session from the ML?

Cold?

Rash?

Serious STI??

Has anyone had any suspicious results after a pussy slide, BJ or other non FS activity?
    Writing for a new mini series are you? A thesis on prostitution maybe? Go have a fuck my man and enjoy every aspect of it, or stay home with your tissues and your overthinking waiting for mummy to catch u in the act of masturbation........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think it depends on the massage place itself, if they do the right thing by enforcing mandatory changes in linen etc. So far so good nothing caught but always have a periodic check up just in case

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    my rules:
    no towel, no oil, no daty, no dfk, no touching of my feet.
    these generally keep you healthy.

also only choose fashionable young girls who usually take good care of personal hygiene.

also recently i managed to book sessions when the ML just started working for the day. felt a lot better than seeing one right after she finished a session with another bro.

Avoid those who work in many different shops and work everyday.
    Oh dear you must use gloves when you masturbate, actually an ml told me a client wanted a condom when he requested a hj..you must be the dude

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Once had an ML have her period half way into a session where I was pumping her..

Didn't bother me so much... Freaked the hell out of the ML, although in hindsight probably I should have been more concerned!
    My goodness you are kind and good hearted...….

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    My goodness you are kind and good hearted...….
    This was probably a couple of years ago.. Much more careful now where body fluids are concerned!

Junior Member(有D料到)

extra

once I had a prostate massage.. unexpectedly.. I just asked "is there any other things you can do"... lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12