Thread: K Gina - Horny GFE, sweet sweet face

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Gina - Horny GFE, sweet sweet face

had some time in the morning before the start of a crazy day so I thought I would pop by 310 or 278(479 now). had some mucking-around with booking. 310 was being extremely accommodating but I had to go with 479. sorry guys from ginza. decided to book blindly and went with Gina at 479.

Appearance:
    the photos arnt very indicative so i had to take a look for myself. she is very, very sweet-looking, not the glamorous type. she is curvy but not fat; but if you are into skinny legs, tiny waist, she wouldn't be for you. natural C cup i reckon, good size but not very perky if you are into that kinda thing - so just all natural.

however, she is very sweet-looking. during sex, she would smile to herself in enjoyment (i hope), which made her even better. very arousing sight imo.

Service:
    She is definitely a horny GFE. when I first went in I was on the phone with a client, so she had to wait a little bit. Once I was done, she gave me a good hug and straight went to DFK. after a good 2 or 3 minutes only then did i go to shower.

After the shower, I laid down, she got on top of me and we got into an intense session of DFK and DD. i then asked her lie down and gave her a DD and a rimjob, until she (allegedly) climaxed. Then it was my turn to enjoy and she gave me a super, super intense bbbj, almost to the point of me cumming before i stopped her. then we both sat up while i sucked on her boobs and rubbed her clit until she collapsed. More bbbj and DD from her after that, then dommed up and went to the main session.

sex initially started gently in missionary. she looked really really sweet, smiling to herself and licking her own lips while moaning to herself, very very arousing - like fucking your horny gf for the first time. eventually i got her into doggy position, with her hip thrusted really high up. i rimmed her up, got her really wet and altered between slow and fast doggy actions. eventually, i bent over, grabbed both her boobs while her face was turned and DFK-ed me, and came pretty hard inside her.

all in all, very very good service, very very sweet girl especially when she smiles. once again, not glam or super skinny, but if you are into service and great sex, you won't be disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR ShuRin bro! She sounds like one I need to see! Thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice AR, I tried her once, i do agree she is very very gfe and very very good service. Unfortunately she isn't my type. I am sure some people do like her a lot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ye mate hc. Not everyone likes curvy girls. If you are into a killer body type of girl you won’t find what you are looking for in Gina. GFE and service and cute face though, really can’t argue.