I decided to go to Blossom massage parlour in Parramatta on Friday 5 March at 4 pm. I asked for an hour. This venue was pretty busy and there was two other guys turning up behind me. I was taken to a room quickly. It was a proper door and not a curtain, and floor to ceiling walls so good privacy. After a short wait Katie came into the room. On first impressions, I thought she was pretty, although her clothes were a little OTT. In fact they didn't show what magnificence lay beneath. Her English was excellent (she is probably Australian). She began with the massage which was fantastic, good pressure and technique. The same you would get in any legit establishment.

On the turn she asked me if I wanted extras and we agreed on nude HJ. She took off her clothes and OMG her body was amazing. She was tiny but curvy and her enhanced breasts were out of this world. She then got on the bench and began her seduction. Slow, sensual, kissing my chest, my face while slowly jerking me off. She asked if I wanted oil which was a nice change from simply assuming, and then knelt with her glorious butt in front of my face (although she didn't stride me both knees were at my shoulder) and I had the marvellous view of her amazing looking clean shaven pussey. She would get really close to the general and lightly blow while stroking me - such a tease. Her eye contact is also really sexy throughout.

She eventually brought me to a great finale. The rooms each have a sink so there is no leaving every time to clean or get hot towels. I loved watching her naked body at the sink washing up and looking at me smiling. She only works at the venue on a Friday. She took my breath away and I can't wait to see her again. Even though we didn't discuss price, I gave her $70 because I had such a good time. She tried to give me $20 back, can you believe that? I got that service for $65 for the massage and $50 for the extras (Me paying $70 was on me) so for $115 you get a truly amazing service with a beautiful lady. She said she was 27 but with a body without a blemish and taught skin, I thought she was younger.