Thread: Korean Chanel So Amazing

Junior Member(有D料到)

Korean Chanel So Amazing

Chanel is quite a stunner and a stand out in the line up. She has a real nice body and long hair. She looks like a korean pop star and has a great personality. Pretty tall as well probably around 167cm I think.

She is a great kisser and super GFE. I like the 69 position with her and her pussy is cleanly shaved. Her blow job is also great and we have sex in various positions from missionary to doggy and back to missionary before I release my load. I finish my session in 45 minutes and it is pretty full on. Really satisfied and recommend this girl. Surprise, there are no reviews on her so far.

Face 9.5/10
    Body 9.5/10
    BBBJ 9/10
    DFK 9.5/10
    Overall 9.5/10

High praise bro, was considering her as well but lack of reviews put me off lol

Have you seen any other K girls from 310 or 479? If so how does she compare?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Yeah she is a great girl.
    I saw her on her first day and had a good time, but didn't get around to doing an AR.
    She is older than her advertised age but looks hot.
    Korean surgery of course, as 90% of Korean WLs have.
    Sexy body, a bit skinny for my taste but perfect for skinny girl fans.
    She has a great attitude and tries very hard to please.
    Great girl, very professional, good time guaranteed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    High praise bro, was considering her as well but lack of reviews put me off lol

Have you seen any other K girls from 310 or 479? If so how does she compare?
    I hardly punt these days. But back at my Ginza days, I think her body is as good as Korean Barbie who left to 5 star. Never tried Barbie but did see her when I passed her room.

Sorry bro, I mostly had non korean girls back then like Cookie, Taylor, Sherly, Kiki, Alin and spanish mixed Olivia. I can only say she’s up there in terms of look and body probaby better. I thought she goes to gym regularly but she said no.

I did review because I think she deserves one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah she is a great girl.
    I saw her on her first day and had a good time, but didn't get around to doing an AR.
    She is older than her advertised age but looks hot.
    Korean surgery of course, as 90% of Korean WLs have.
    Sexy body, a bit skinny for my taste but perfect for skinny girl fans.
    She has a great attitude and tries very hard to please.
    Great girl, very professional, good time guaranteed.
    She looks normal to me Rooter not skinny. I was shown about 10 girls and she was the best looking with great body. She looks comparable to other girls in terms of body.

Age wise, probably 27 but I don’t care about age thing as long as it is not 40 something 😀. She looks hotter than my ex gf who is 23.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O View Post
    Age wise, probably 27 but I don’t care about age thing as long as it is not 40 something ��. She looks hotter than my ex gf who is 23.
    hahah so when your ex gf is 27 she'll be an old sag

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i saw her pretty soon after she started. as others have noted, she is a bit older than her advertised age, and has had noticeable cosmetic surgery. Some may like the look, but didn't really do it for me.

Service-wise, she's great. I saw K Rebecca a few days before Chanel. Comparing the two, I felt Rebecca was more GFE while Chanel was more PSE. Chanel is slim and thin, while Rebecca is slim, but nice curves - doing Rebecca from behind in doggie looked and felt great!

They were both great, but I'd see Rebecca again, while Chanel, I probably wouldn't.

Good to hear slim, agree that Rebecca is fantastic.
    I might have to give Chanel a shot (or two) before I see Rebecca again though lol, decisions... decisions...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol, just look at her video. The first, fourth and fifth photos. That’s really her in real life, no photoshop. You can make your own judgements. She is GFE for me but probably depends on customers. She’s a really nice girl so treat her gently.

Don’t know why people complain about cosmetic surgeries. I think most girls in this industry have done that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looks like she is worth to visit! thanks for the short review!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know if she does DD?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    Not sure, I’m not a big fan of DD anyway.

Let me know how you guys go with Chanel.

Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    I believe Chanel would know the answer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O View Post
    I was shown about 10 girls and she was the best looking with great body
    Impressive
    How often you you get a lineup of 10 women here?
    Are you sure you werent in Asia ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A flow of positive comments for Chanel, added to my list now as I like a tidy Korean girl.

Julia was always great service also

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After seeing people commenting on Rebecca, I decided to book Rebecca myself.

Rebecca is super duper friendly and smiles a lot. Her face is very cute and that piercing on her belly makes her even sexier. Service was great and she is GFE most of the times. Though she did give a bit of PSE by asking me to fuck her mouth and to CIM. Still not an expert with CIM so did not really work for me.

If you see Chanel or Rebecca in the club, they would definetely turn people’s head. If I can have double with these two that would be the higlight of my punting career.

Unfortunately, It won’t happen. Both of them nice girls so treat them gently just like me. You can’t go wrong with these two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are Chanel’s breasts natural or enhanced?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Enhanced boobs 🤗🤗