Thread: The Wild West

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Wild West

A comparison and contrast. 27 Christina, yesterday, Lina, great punt. 1 hour, 2 shots, both ways if you get my drift. Today, I thought I’d try out Asians at Smithfield. $125 again an hour, no shower in the room. Mamasan tried to upsell 2 girls, err not today. Anyway Cherry, in the room managed to upsell me, extra $75, half an hr of her sister, which may as well been her mum lol. I turned lemons into lemonade as they both gobbled on my cock.I fucked Cherry whilst mum played on her shaven pussy. First of two organsms, mum kept requesting to be fucked but she was the problem lol. Off she left. More action but if I am true, mum was a hindrance. Would I return to this shop in the West? No. Lack of shower in the room, pushy Mamasan. Girls with push up bras. Plenty of better shops.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    I turned lemons into lemonade as they both gobbled on my cock.
    Funny quote. Head off the beaten track, then you need to sort the lemons from the lemonade

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Every girl in the industry except the ones that have rock hard fake tits wear push up bras lol.

No shower in the room? I've been there a bunch of times, I didn't even know they had a room without a shower, I'm pretty sure the council requires them in every room. Maybe they've done renovations or something. Never been upsold for a double, maybe I don't look rich enough.

Funny thing for me is that few times I've gone to the two shops near each other on Christina Road they were all shit and I never went back.

Apart from the upscale aussie shops, the shops in that area are gambling (we're punters after all) at probably the lowest prices in the city. The other good one is the in the middle of gurnsey street (the other one there, on the corner next to the railway is okay). The others are bad especially the one down the dark dead end of mccredie road.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eltran, I take your point (pardon the pun) about the push up bras/fake boobs. Yes, there was no shower in the room there and the shower after was a dogs dinner. I think this place(my first visit) has a lot of regular Chinese blokes visit. 10 G, I have been there several times, only punted once there, high rejection rate as they seem to employ plumpers. 99 Forever has a good selection usually. 42 G employs the variable $ scale/services ratio. Both Christina Rd places always have a good selection, especially during the day when I have visited. 45 George I have had variable success at. I probably need to sample a few other places....