Thread: K Rebecca a real treasure

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Rebecca a real treasure

Worked the whole of Saturday so I thought I would swing by. Tried to make a booking but the available line up at the time I contacted the shop didn’t make too much of a impression. Rena was available but I’m not really into JAV :/

Anyway decided to walk in and try my luck. In the line up there were Mayca, Rose, Rebecca, and some other girls that didn’t leave too much of an impression. I tried rose before, Mayca looked like an unique girl but I was more attracted rob Rebecca so I went with her.

First, she is a beautiful gem. Some girls are pretty, some girls are glamorous, as some girls are beautiful. Imo I would rate her as a girl in the third category. It had been a very pleasant hour for the eyes.

Secondly, her body is EXCELLENT. She is very slim but curved at the right parts. Her skin feels really nice and soft. Her body is also all natural - nicely sized (small C) boobs and shapely ass. Her face doesn’t look altered like some of the Chinese girls - look natural and beautiful.

The session started off with heaps of DFK and making out. We spent a long time making out before I slowly made my way down, by then her nipples were already sensitive and hard. I continued to spend some time on her boobs and tummy before finally reaching her pussy.

And Jesus - by then she was DRIPPING wet. I teased her pussy a little with my lips and finger and all her juice started flowing out - not even kidding and it was such a sight. I cleared them up with my mouth and circled her clit gently, causing her to be more wet. I ended up spending a really long time on her pussy because she appeared to have enjoyed it. Also alternated between her clit and ass to spice things up. After a really long time, we got into a 69 position so she could also return the favour but I continued to work on her pussy.

By then it was already more than 30 minutes in, before she started dommed me up and did some pussy slide while she was on top of me. It was really enjoyable and I probably would have came by then but I held back.

Last 15 minutes and we moved to sex almost as a formality - unnecessary because I already had so much fun but why not in those circumstances? She rode me a little bit, then I went to missionary, but finally settled on doggy. I think I agree with another punter - in doggy position, Rebecca’s body looked so bloody amazing and hot. I went away with it for a good 5 minutes and came pretty hard.

After that she tried to fan me, wipe my perspiration, massage me. She will really spoil you and I really appreciated her effort, given I was her last customer already so she must have been tired.

Anyway, showered and got back home and now ready to sleep but, admittedly, a little bit in love with this gem of a girl. 100% will revisit, probably next week.

Nice AR mate,
    I got stuck working all sat as well :/
    Rebecca has a great body and I definitely agree that she looks fantastic in doggy.
    I might try and see her again next weekend.

Also regarding JAV rena's vid was really boring. I normally go for J girls but her vid put me to sleep lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha! I also saw Rebecca earlier on Saturday and pretty much same experience to you - so she must be consistent in terms of service standard.

For me she was very 'affectionate' - friendly, talkative and she seems genuinely enjoying talking with the punters (I guess only if you treat her nice).

Yes, doggy with her is a sight to behold - amazingly hot! Her ass is super sexy. Make sure turn her around so she can face the mirror.

She's such a gem and I will def see her again.