Thread: Simone – Tall, sexy, bubbly and a lovely pair of legs!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Simone – Tall, sexy, bubbly and a lovely pair of legs!!!!

Name: Simone
    Establishment: Paddington 244
    Date of Visit: 07/07/2019
    Nationality: Chinese
    Value for Money: Yes

Just finished a long day of work today, and think it was time to release myself again. Texted Angela hoping to see if Airi is working today. Unfortunately Angela told me that Airi has gone overseas and she recommended Simone to me. As usual, I always agreed with what Angela recommended (so far I have not had a miss from her recommendation, touch wood), so I told Angela I would be there by 10pm.

I got to the shop about 15 minutes earlier and was greeted by Angela. She told me that Simone was still busy and would be ready in the next 10 minutes.

Angela told me to wait for Simone at room 1 (and she had already turned on the heater for me), it makes me feel so accommodating.

After a short wait in the room, Simone comes in, and what a stunning girl she is. Simone has long straight black hair, pretty face, slim body, nice pair of natural C cup boobs, and a pair of bloody sexy long legs.

We had a quick chat and Simone help me with shower. She had paid particular attention to my little brother and my butt (I know good things is going to come). Once we finished the shower Simone led me to bed and she started off with a very decent catbath, she slowly goes to my nipples while her hand was busy with my little brother. The sensation is just great. She then started to give me an amazing BBBJ, which to me, one of the best I have had. Her tongue is just like a motor turning (I don’t even know how can a girl do that). After a good 10 mins BBBJ, it’s time to dom up. We started with missionary and moved onto cowgirl. I just enjoy watch her pair of boobs bouncing up and down. We finished off with the doggy style which I can just touch her ass and legs in one go.

Once we are done, Simone and I were just laying on bed chatting along. From our conversation, I noticed that she is not really a fan of rough actions, so please go gentle on her 😊.

Simone is very talkative and bubbly. We have chatted for so long I could not even keep track of time (was planning to go for round 2 but not enough time left).

All in all, very satisfied with this punt!!!!!

Just one thing, Simone does not work every day, so catch her if you can!

thnks billy
    shane

legs to die for a great combo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she do cim?

yes on vip remind angela when you visit

legs eleven with kissing

legs eleven maybe 12

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice Review, looking forward to visiting!

Thanks for the review, visiting Sydney, heading to 244Paddington soon!

great remind Angela you came from interstate

Simone here today