Thread: Slippery b2b master Victoria

Slippery b2b master Victoria

I recently booked an hour at 202 with Victoria.

The new shop is really top quality - big rooms with lots of pretty fairy lights, solid massage table, very clean. Only bit missing is some big mirrors.

I took a shower first, the shower is huge, can very easily fit 2 people in if you meet that special girl. Towels seemed very clean and didn’t smell, lots of good shower gel, etc.

Back in the room, In comes Victoria and squirts some alcohol cleanser on our hands - a good sign. She says she just had a shower too, which is good news given it’s pretty late in the evening.

I ask her to underdress straight away, which she happily obliges. Victoria is tall’ish, very slim, nice perky, pointy C’s, quite pretty and speaks excellent English, having been here a few years. I’m pretty sure the picture on the 202 website is real.

We don’t do much in the way of massage, mostly just playing and joking around. Outside touching access was available (ymmv). Victoria is cheeky and opinionated, which I prefer. Maybe give her a miss if you just want a cute doll that says cute stuff.

We eventually transitioned into b2b with hot nuru gel. I’ve had a few b2b’s in my time, but this is easily, far and away the best I’ve had - Victoria really knows her stuff, using her pointy breasts and fit body extremely well. The hot gel felt fantastic, too.

Flip over, more b2b, my hands were given some gel and firmly squeezed onto her breasts, as she transitions into a really superb nuru gel pussy slide (ymmv - probably not on her standard menu, lol). I didn’t last long once she upped the tempo and sound effects...

So - if you’ve never experience a great b2b and (ymmv) full on nuru gel pussy slide, strongly recommend you try Victoria.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Thanks for the review bro. Victoria has heaps good reviews and shower together sometimes, looking forward to visit this new shop as price is good as well. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    I just saw the private AR, definitely will try the nuru B2B

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This nuru style sounds good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the damage for the nuru massage? Was it extra over the standard rate?

I didn’t pay any extras. Not sure if this is her standard routine, be charming and find out I guess!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am ticklish as hell and she tickled every part of my bod

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    I am ticklish as hell and she tickled every part of my bod
    Glad you enjoyed her tickling you bro jamaisvu

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ML_Lover View Post
    I recently booked an hour at 202 with Victoria.

The new shop is really top quality - big rooms with lots of pretty fairy lights, solid massage table, very clean. Only bit missing is some big mirrors.

We eventually transitioned into b2b with hot nuru gel. I’ve had a few b2b’s in my time, but this is easily, far and away the best I’ve had - Victoria really knows her stuff, using her pointy breasts and fit body extremely well.
    Flip over, more b2b, my hands were given some gel and firmly squeezed onto her breasts, as she transitions into a really superb nuru gel pussy slide (ymmv - probably not on her standard menu, lol). I didn’t last long once she upped the tempo and sound effects...
    So - if you’ve never experience a great b2b and (ymmv) full on nuru gel pussy slide, strongly recommend you try Victoria.
    No mirrors ? Surely this is an easily fixed problem! Otherwise you arent getting your moneys worth
    I will definitely try this place if mirrors are installed in their biggest room

Banned
    Hi baby this is 202 pyrmont massage ID pyrmont202

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    Is it $110 straight up for everything?
    Yep straight up everything

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 202 Pyrmont Massage View Post
    Hi baby this is 202 pyrmont massage ID pyrmont202
    I like to watch their shop’s videos showing cat walk from the babes and the music

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaisvu View Post
    Yep straight up everything

It seems like getting more and more shops following the Trent of 1 price includes massage+B2B+NHJ

Banned