Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEGENDARY AOI

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would love to know if you get a reply.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    So it is her! I never saw her at 42 but I saw her as a private under this name and from this ad. It was one of the best sessions I’ve ever had! Only lady (WL or otherwise) to make me cum 3 times in an hour. Seriously I almost couldn’t walk after that one and she’s so hot too. I thought she had left town sometime late last year but I hope I’m wrong!
    what was she like? give us some more details... she looks divine, hope that's the right contact! want to see her after this lockdown if she is still around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by waifuman View Post
    what was she like? give us some more details... she looks divine, hope that's the right contact! want to see her after this lockdown if she is still around.
    Hot like her pictures. Polite and softly spoken, very submissive. Felt like there wasn’t too much off limits. As I said I never saw her at 42 but as a private was great value. Hot and diamond like service for $400 per hour compared to a lot of others that advertise on SB for $700 per hour and only give you a cbj…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried messaging the number, no reply, but I wasn’t expecting much.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Hot like her pictures. Polite and softly spoken, very submissive. Felt like there wasn’t too much off limits. As I said I never saw her at 42 but as a private was great value. Hot and diamond like service for $400 per hour compared to a lot of others that advertise on SB for $700 per hour and only give you a cbj…
    Do you mind PM me her details for private? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CIMWS – cum in mouth with swallow....did u had it?

and if its in-house in the city?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She’s long gone now guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12