Thread: Aoi, my first J girl!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Aoi, my first J girl!

I saw her on Saturday night, she's diamond only and worth every dollar.

I have never been with a J girl and seeing how 42 seems to have them on the regular I decided to keep my eye open for one that sparks my interest.

I saw that Aoi was back on the roster so I enquired about her on WeChat, I was told she speaks ok English is a size 7 and has B - C Cups. I made a booking and headed over, once I arrived I was ushered to the room with the tub and soon after she entered.

First impressions were great, she has a natural beauty and demeanour about her, she seemed genuine and happy to be in the room with me. Some girls can be nervous and I don't blame them but she was the total opposite.

Within 10 seconds we were in each other's faces in dfk, her lips are full, soft and fantastic to kiss. I could have kissed her for the entire session but there was more fun to be had for the both of us.

We both undressed, her tits look like big B/small C Cups, they are completely natural and sit perfectly on her body. Her body is toned, smooth, curvey and youthful. She has black hair and a beautiful complexion.

In the shower she gave me a clean and we continued to dfk, once dried off and on the bed she asked me what I would like to do and I said "lie back, and spread your legs" with a grin on my face.

She gave me this look of shyness, I said not to worry and told her to try to relax and enjoy the moment. Her pussy is clean shaven, fragrant, responsive and a pleasure to daty.

Not long after with her body starting to move and shake in pleasure she didn't want me to stop. I heard the familiar words that I hear in JAV. Every time I looked up she was biteing her lips and grabbing her tits..what a sight!

She said that she was horny and wanted to please me in return, I didn't want to get in her way so it was my turn to lie down and enjoy the moment.

Her bj skills are fantastic, full of suction, motion, tongue and hand work. It was such a intense bj that I didn't want her to stop. Feeling lazy I asked her for cim, she kept going and started speeding things up as it got more intense I blew my load.

Being a one shot guy I decided to chill for the remaining time, we had a chat about Japan and her travels until the time was up. Her English is quite good considering she's learned it from tv.

She's comes across genuine and down to earth and works hard to make you feel comfortable and satisfied.

Return factor 100%

If I do see her again I'm sure it will be just as good if not better.

Thanks 42!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always want to try her.
    The thing holding me she only work nite

Thanks for the AR! Yes she always delivers.. amazing attitude and personality, very rare girl we hope we can get more girls that can match her service!

Aoi is here today!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42