Thread: Emily

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Emily

Decided to try this place out now they're advertising here, and also that its pretty close to work.

Saw Emily (pics are fairly accurate)…$150 for the hour. DFK, Daty, BBBJ, 69, a few different positions with reverse cowgirl finish. I had a really good time with her and would return to see some of the other girls.

The only down side is when you walk in you're ushered straight into a room and asked how long your gonna stay. I asked to meet ALL the girls first so the receptionist sent in a girl, when she came in she put her bag down and asked how long I was staying for, when I told her I wanted to meet ALL the girls she got shitty with me screamed out to the receptionist who took me out of that room and stuck me in another which turned out to be Emily's room. Emily's first words were how long you want to stay.

Its not a big place, the rooms are big so there's probably no space to put a greeting area, but it would be nice if they can work something out so you can meet first then choose.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    dotcumdotinyou, thank you for your review and suggestion

Senior Member(無間使者)
    7 days a week 24 hours a day
    Campsie rocks

Hope they can get some young girls in

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dropped in again last Thursday and was shown to the meeting rooms (still under construction). Unfortunately just as I sat down I was ushered into room 1 without meeting anybody. Lucky for me it was Emily again so I happily paid for the hour and had another great time.

303 mamasan, please allow us to meet ALL the available girls before we make a decision now that your waiting rooms are operational.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just read your AR on Emily at Campsie 303. She sounds good, well written! Age 24 sounds good too. I then looked at the 303 website. So many good lookers in their gallery. Authentic pics? I'm definitely up for it if they are.....but I will need a line-up. I'll drop in for a visit and post a report on this forum.