Thread: Sexy Layla

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sexy Layla

Checking the web site of Sakura 57 finding that Layla is wonderful. She is beautiful, tall, having slim and sexy body. Immediately phone call to make reservation. The place is easily found and there is parking lot just beside the shop. Paid and seat at waiting room. Not long, Layla comes with her high heel shoes. Really tall. She leads me to the room.

The room is clean and shower room is big. It is my hobby to put off girl clothes. She is pretty and her body is wonderful. Big boobs, long legs, slim and curve, and have a nice butt. Very sexy. We go to shower room. She serves me good to clean my body. I put shower gel on her body mainly washing her big boobs and more important washing the little lovely hole. Of course you put things clean in mouth.

We get on bed. Layla have her pantyhose and T-back. Very sexy. She climbs on me and request for kiss. My tongue gets into her mouth and crossing over hers. My hand is moving downward to get into her T-back caress her pussy. My mouth is tasting her busty boobs, eventually going downward to taste her pussy. She is moaning, which make me more excited. She stands up in front of me. I am seating. I put off her T-back, and her pussy is fall in my eyes. I suck in her pussy, my tongue drill inside, my hands grasp her firmly butt. She moan loudly, and seems can’t stand steady. Her pussy is really wet, mixing my saliva and her juice.

Put on the con. She rides on me up and down. My hands firmly grasp her boobs. She moans even loudly. I turn her around and doggy behind, harder and harder till the end. Very good service. Fully satisfy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tasted her before. She is wonderful. Highly recommended!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sound good. She has a lot of fans

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I have made a reservation. This is my turn. Yea!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Classic review by OP ...