Thread: Whatland street Smile

Senior Member(無間使者)

Whatland street Smile

Been here 5/6 times over a few years have booked 1 hour on Friday rate is 60 as normal any suggestions on tip for DATY I allways pay extra if girl is enthusiastic any info would be appreciated.Thank you in advance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have barred the joint, take some clean and wipe for your shoes, place was filthy last time i was there.
    Last edited by theblackhand; 11-07-2019 at 06:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned
    Turd on carpet look not nice

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Turd on carpet look not nice
    You have that experience from looking in the mirror?

Banned
    I saw it poking out your ass cheeks while you banging boiler MILF in Logan

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited this place earlier in the week after a long time away. Pleasantly surprised, the massage was average, with no TT, and the ML was in long Jeans. This usually is big warning signs, but I was really just after a massage this time at the start anyways. Comes down to the last 20 minutes or so, I was given choices of 1, 2, or 3 (no further), I opted for 3 and no prices discussed. However, she spontaneously moved well past option 3 and was very into it. WIR, definitely. Negatives: Shower seemed to only run cold water, place still dirty
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited smile... Seems quite a few new. Did one first day. Name started with L. Quite enthusiastic when warmed up. Cute.. but not the smallest. Enjoyed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smiling

Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Visited smile... Seems quite a few new. Did one first day. Name started with L. Quite enthusiastic when warmed up. Cute.. but not the smallest. Enjoyed
    Place seems to be picking up after a few leaving visa expired etc, been keen to try L... but alas not until my regular leaves and it would appear you always get in first with the newbies Greg11..half your luck or good intel mate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Being first is not always the best experience... But yeah... Dats my poison... First. Second is too late. Lol