Thread: Fiona from Ginza Empire - massively big tits milk cow

Fiona from Ginza Empire - massively big tits milk cow

Shop: Ginza Empire 479 Elizabeth St
    Name: Fiona
    Tits: natural F cup gravity defying
    Body: talk super skinny, slightly tanned
    Services: bbbj, spanish, rimming, com, FS

Been wanting to see the new girl Fiona from Ginza Empire for a while. Finally got around to booking her last Friday. Definitely a hidden gem. Natural F cup tits as big as Mimi's but super skinny at the same time. So big that it literally gets in the way as she was stroking my cock and feels like air bag cushions as I'm entering her missionary.

A really fun game I played was holding her tits up and make her lick and suck her own nipples with her long tongue.

Services wise super obedient, gave my ass a good rim and before some deep throat bbbj. After watching her fun bags bounce all over the place during sex I decided to pull out, un-dom and come into her waiting mouth.

Only booked 30mins due to tight schedule, will definitely go back and enjoy those tits for longer next time

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what does fighting against gravity mean??? droopy???

Hmm gravity defying is probably the better word to describe. With plenty of side boob when looking from the back since she's so skinny

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds great

Waxed/shaved or Bush

And is Fiona C J or K?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's Chinese. I've seen her and Mimi. For me, although Mimi was more attractive, she was a bit of a starfish ... be then again it was morning and she may not have got into the rhythm of it all. Both are sensational for tit lovers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    She's Chinese. I've seen her and Mimi. For me, although Mimi was more attractive, she was a bit of a starfish ... be then again it was morning and she may not have got into the rhythm of it all. Both are sensational for tit lovers
    what do you mean by starfish? been meaning to check her out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    YMMV but I had a similar experience with Fiona at 278. I had to do almost ALL the work and for some reason she only wanted to do mish, and laid there like a complete starfish. Everything about her service was meh, could do way better imo. And I know this doesn't bother many, but her ass was so flat that it was basically non existent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up

i had similar experience. no dfk and when light kissing, stank of smoke. bbbj for about a min the dom on and i had to do all the work. no rimming, no cim. droopy hanging boobs and flat ass. definitely one of the worse experiences at 278

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    similiar experience.