Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ey brothers, heading to ho chi minh city, vietnam soon need some guidance !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Unless you are a businessman with connections or you got local friends give it a miss. You'll meet every low life scum in the country wanting your money and trying to rip you off and ruin your holiday. Vietnam is already mercenary enough in the tourist area without you trying to find it. I had friends who went on conferences and they were introduced to amazing looking girls....which you will never find.

Thailand scene is a fucking piece of shit now. All the girls are single mothers from the countryside. They can be very good looking but the quality and service has dropped dramatically in the past 10 years I've been there. The girls have also become very mercenary. After you factor in the cost of drinks, barfine, hotel etc its not even cheap anymore but the service usually leaves you feeling cheap. Again having connections help which you will not have.

Stick to Ginza/ 5star/ no42 gladesview/ no5 marrickville/ Kyotogirl / Sakura 52 and you'll find some real gems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Unless you are a businessman with connections or you got local friends give it a miss. You'll meet every low life scum in the country wanting your money and trying to rip you off and ruin your holiday. Vietnam is already mercenary enough in the tourist area without you trying to find it. I had friends who went on conferences and they were introduced to amazing looking girls....which you will never find.

Thailand scene is a fucking piece of shit now. All the girls are single mothers from the countryside. They can be very good looking but the quality and service has dropped dramatically in the past 10 years I've been there.
    Not sure about this. Avoid the tourist traps and you can find beautiful young thai women and shops with services that make Sydney look vanilla. $500 return flights to Bangkok

Wish I had the time to go back to Thailand and find out just how much more bang for the buck you get, using the same $300-400 you spend at Ginza/ 5star

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Find a local to show you around , to start off find places that say hot toc usually around the dist 1 or near by. Front looks normal but at the back there’s wl ready to be served hope all goes well brudda

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by arus View Post
    Ey brothers, heading to ho chi minh city, vietnam soon.

Thank you for your time.
    You probably don’t really need to know the language, the pictures are real enough and also a phone number attached in most cases.

The subpage denoted district 1,3,5 (Quan 1,3,5 etc...)

https://thiendia.com/diendan/forums/...-saigon-tphcm/

Massage/Karaoke
    https://thiendia.com/diendan/forums/...ar-tp-hcm.138/

Note: all girls will have a pimp who takes her to your hotel, just don’t be a dick to the girl all will be fine

Enjoy

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron2001 View Post
    Thailand scene is a fucking piece of shit now. All the girls are single mothers from the countryside. They can be very good looking but the quality and service has dropped dramatically in the past 10 years I've been there. The girls have also become very mercenary. After you factor in the cost of drinks, barfine, hotel etc its not even cheap anymore but the service usually leaves you feeling cheap. Again having connections help which you will not have.

Stick to Ginza/ 5star/ no42 gladesview/ no5 marrickville/ Kyotogirl / Sakura 52 and you'll find some real gems.
    I tend to agree, the hot bar girls are the same price as Sydney, all the cashed up russians are driving the price up. You can get good value from a milf in a massage shop over there, but you can get that here also.
    I did get a bargain in Chiang Mai though, but I was lucky.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    My mate is Australian born Vietnamese background
    He tells me all the Vietnamese once you arrive in the country know you are from Western country
    They can see it in how you walk, talk and dress. Forget trying to blend in
    And you do pay more for things as a result
    Thats mostly true but if you go there enough you automatically blend in. When i first went i stood out, after quarterly trips there for a year i somehow blended in without even trying. Honestly don't even know what i changed but nkw they can't tell and its great paying super cheap local prices. They even say it when its bill time lol..... He's a local..... Than bills up and sometimes i feel bad but that's the going rate. For example a BBBJ at a hot toc (hair cut place) is about 400-600k for a foreigner..... Its 280-350k for a local. At 350k it's about $22 bucks..... Shitty exchange rate at the moment.

Do you get the BBBJ while you are having a Hair cut ?
    Do they do CIMSW ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dont listen to talk that Sydney is as good as Thailand
    If you are a hardened punter then anything will get shit boring. But for the fresh minded, the variety and potential is way better there

Just check out what is on offer on their websites, much more extensive options and extras and Im not talking HJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In Ho Chi Minh 112 NPK, 400.000 BBBJ or 1 M, full sex. If you are a 2 shot wonder, I would suggest a BBBJ, followed by a recovery and a coffee downstairs with the finale with a woman of your pick a few 8-9s here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I have heard some barber shops can be dodgy dodgy.
    Yeah, quality does vary, but i got offered HJ or BBBJ. Can't remember how much exactly, but it wasn't very expensive probably ~30 for BBBJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let me add some of my feedback about HCMC.

HCMC is a place showcasing alot of hot Viet girls, especially in the city area such as Bui Vien street. There are alot of massage shops around but keep in mind that prices in District 1 is often found to be higher than other suburbs. What you get for paying higher prices are quality of girls, safety and people that actually speak english.

I can recommend to try Vien Dong Hotel to start off with, their general quality is decent with younger girls, but they don't offer fs.

If you want fs i can recommand to take a taxi to District 7, there is an establishment called Queen Bee Hotel. Its named as a hotel but after you entered, you will realised that it is a brothel and they will show their line up for you to pick. After you pick, if you dont ask, they will automatically assume u choose the premium package and the differnce between standard and premium is that you will be a proper bed vs a massage bed. So your choice. If you do your research, youtube actually has some videos of that place. After the session, there is an Australia pub 3 streets away for a feed, or viet restaurants are around the corner.

On my last day there, i discovered a local gem in district 5 called the "Khách sạn Hạnh Long 1", it is a massage only place, very popular among locals, good for newbie because their staff will show you along from locker to shower then to the room. No line up of girls but i guess you can request to see another girl if you don't like the one that got presented to you. Don't do it too often as the staff may question you in viet which may open a can of worms to ruin your experience. Good news is that while i was there, i haven't seen a girl that i can call ugly, most are young, not chubby looking ladies.

Always treat the ladies with respect and aware of the prices, dont over tip them.

Other places you can try or bookmark:
    - Rona Massage FS
    - Massage Zeus
    - Bia tươi Đức Phúc An Khang - 2nd floor

Enjoy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Furthermore...

Stay away from wechat, most are scams or they send a lady that looks different to the photo you made your decision on.

Stay away from the old dude outside hotels asking if you want girls, they will bring girl over but experiences tell me that they are low quality (5/10), some even ask for more money after entering your room.

Do your research well before you enter the battleground. Fs generally is 1-1.3m, say no if its higher than that price.

If you are adventurous, feel free to go to one of clubs in Bui Vien street, ask for a table and order a bottle, girls will start approaching you and you can control how the night goes.

Use protection!!!! And prepare to walk away when things doesnt feel right. There is no free lunch.

Hmm, it would be nice to taste a Pho burger in HCMC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12