Thread: My new GFE queen Misu

My new GFE queen Misu

I’m probably a little crazy about Misu - 3 visits in two weeks! I have a rule only 1 punt per week, which I normally stick to. But Misu is special...

The pictures are real and give you a good idea:

https://centralmassage.com.au/misu-f...rmont-massage/

Misu is from Nepal/Tibet/India, very young, around 160cm tall, curvy, fit, very perky C cups, lovely smooth skin. Oh, and she is also stunningly pretty, featuring a very cute, round face.

Not slim, no, but curvy, firm, rubbery like a warm squash ball, flat stomach, biggish hips, small waist, big bum, perfect sized breasts for her body shape - think of a young Marilyn Munro - yes, damn sexy!

Misu speaks good English, is softly spoken and is happy to converse in an engaging way, though is quiet if left alone.

Misu is a friendly, very polite and gentle girl - even though I tell to be more assertive, she says ‘ok?’, ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ in half her sentences. She loves to please, in a very genuine way that only someone new to this industry can do, and has a different vibe to most Asian girls.

The massage is good, the part 2 is good, I could play with her perky breasts and bum all day... But the main reason I see her is because she is the perfect attentive, responsive girlfriend, lieing on the table together cuddling, talking about life and lost loves.. Ahh, love...

After packing up she sat nude, kneeling on the table, knees apart, straight back, chin high, breasts pointing skyward... I almost extended.

Will I return? Of course!

Note - I try hard to be clean, presentable and charming - so YMMV.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi ML can you please PM me..need some info about Misu. Thanks.

Banned