Thread: 4#7 Ippy road

Junior Member(有D料到)

4#7 Ippy road

427 ippy rd. Gave this place a try as they have multiple ads in locanto. But man, the ML is got was nasty as. N#@× was her name. She has just one thing on her mind. Provide the worst service and try and reach the end and get you outta there. If I fell down the stairs Id get a better massage. I just got up and left. Back to a comment I made on a previous post, management needs to know whats going on and take action. Or punters like me walk and will never return.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the heads up, i was considering this one...until now lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Apart from the shit tables, no shower and main road entrance, there is a gem working here that works major shops.
    She is not for everyone, but she is tall, dyed blonde hair, tattoos, piercings and a fuck you attitude. In short she is very sexy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Aww she still around that girl saw her few times at Cure care she’s great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massageloverbris View Post
    Aww she still around that girl saw her few times at Cure care she’s great
    If we are talking about the same one, she works at 3 shops now, including Plumeria here. All using the same name. Only difference is her country of origin. She hates being associated with the country given here. She is very proud of where she comes from.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She got a piercing in nipple ? If so same girl in which case I need to see her again 😜

Junior Member(有D料到)
    May be you guys found this "gem"..but this Gem hasnt been on since I've been looking on locanto...a few weeks now..anyway hope the management can do something about this as the shop was clean and i feel the place has potential, provided the MLs quality gets better. Or you share the MLs name, thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    May be you guys found this "gem"..but this Gem hasnt been on since I've been looking on locanto...a few weeks now..anyway hope the management can do something about this as the shop was clean and i feel the place has potential, provided the MLs quality gets better. Or you share the MLs name, thanks.
    Last 2 weeks have only been 1 day a week at this shop.
    Should be back to normal now. If you want to know her other locations on tables that arent ricketty, pm me