Thread: C Apple

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Apple

I don't think there's a review on Apple yet so I'll indulge the gents on here with a short yarn. I walked into Ginza without a booking tonight and was shown Apple and Daisy. Both really hot in my opinion but Apple came across a bit friendlier on initial contact so I chose her. I would consider going back for Daisy though at some point in future.. Into the room and I'm glad I followed my instinct cause Apple was really sweet as we started chatting. In the shower she gave me a really hot body slide front and back while she was giggling along with a few compliments. Short BBBJ in shower and then onto the bed for a longer session. This girl really knows what she's doing in the BBBJ department, and the session went into slight PSE territory. Main event wasn't too shabby either, she was totally fine with a few positions. Couple things on the cons side she ain't a DFKer and she's unshaven, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me she's only really got the sparse wispy kinda growth. Overall she's super cute and sweet with a PSE side that totally shines through.. Happy punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for sharing, i did try to pick her in the lineup before but someone did before me lol...she looks nice

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Finally a review on this cutie. Well done OP!
    I know she is smaller girl, but what would you say is her body-type? Slim, skinny, curvy?