Shop: Chatswood60
Price: $180/h
Girl I see:Coco
When 07/07/2019

I havn't been back to punt for a bit of time, but Chatswood60 is one of my favour, since I was free last week, I have done a walk in to the shop. At that time 3 girl are free, FENDI, nice MALAY girl, look a bit too mature to me (not old but just look mature but very good body!!!!!), so I have passed, LINDA, which is a nice girl love smile, very tall, good girl but then I meet the one I like -- Coco. Honestly I had seen Coco once before, she has been very lovely, and the feeling is coming back so I take Coco for 45min.

In the room, she has take me to shower and shower with me, she hasn't done any service during the shower but very gently help me to clear up the front and back with good smile, interesting she still remember me ~

After shower, we go to bed, she never to back service so I lie down and we start to kiss, she is a good kisser and passion, I always like to look at her face as she is very pretty. After a few min DFK, she when down to kiss through my body, it is very enjoy to see her moving down and then start to do BBBJ for me, you can tell she has good skill for BBBJ. since I look 69, I ask her to turn around, she smells very good and also sensitive to my touch and my lick, I very much enjoy the 69 position with her.

After like 5-10 min BBBJ, I can really hold and put on the condom ask her on top of me, she has a big netural D cup, very good and soft, I love to see her on top of me, we have chanage a few position from Doggy to girl top to do it on the chair, it is been absolute pleasure to have sex with her.

I think I will go back to her again, I would say she is one of the best girl Chatswood60 has.