Thread: So which day and which night are the quiet ones?

Senior Member(無間使者)

So which day and which night are the quiet ones?

Just wondering when it’s a good day or night to visit. But also when there’s a good selection.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Which shop and suburb?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesn’t matter. Any and all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mondays and Tuesdays ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which suburb? Actually school holiday so every day is quiet lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Friday and Saturday night are the busy nights.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find Friday night the standard is not that crash hot in the western suburbs.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Every shop is different. Ring them and ask.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most shops will tell you a bait "we have many girls working today. Come and have a look" then when you come, they'll say "all girls are busy, only 1 or 2 girls are available". They may not be lying cuz they have girls who only work night shift but is also included in that "many" and "now". Their bait will work for many young punters who have time to waste but not for busy men whose time is more precious. And I believe the latter is more willing to spend money, I don't know why many shops target the first.
    Thus I'd prefer a booking and the shop has done their leg work of showing uploading photos, description, age, body size for me to check roster, like ginza and 278.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The days when most of us are not punting.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I found sunday afternoon around 2-5 pm are quiet, came to visited one of the shop in north Sydney and i can see 6-7 girls. Not the case after 7pm.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Thus I'd prefer a booking and the shop has done their leg work of showing uploading photos, description, age, body size for me to check roster, like ginza and 278.
    To be fair some shops also allow for some flexibility for their girls. As to when they have to show up and the ability to come on and off the roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1956 View Post
    Just wondering when it’s a good day or night to visit. But also when there’s a good selection.
    The answer varies as girls will want to be on the roster when it is busy. So on a busy night if you don't want to book but take a look at the talent you will have to invest the time. All shops and girls photos have a little touch up using beautycam, meitu, etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    I found sunday afternoon around 2-5 pm are quiet, came to visited one of the shop in north Sydney and i can see 6-7 girls. Not the case after 7pm.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    I used to think so too, but i recently went to Top Ryde 190 at 3pm on a sunday only to find a line of gentlemen waiting awkwardly at reception.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Other than Mondays and Tuesdays being generally quieter, when its raining outside! I was talking to a mamasan who told me that business is really quite weather dependent. Punters are allergic to rain.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My friend has a shop and when it's wet and cold most tradies are rained off site. Her business on those days is quite brisk. She says the last week of the month is also quiet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    I used to think so too, but i recently went to Top Ryde 190 at 3pm on a sunday only to find a line of gentlemen waiting awkwardly at reception.
    What if you walk in there on a Saturday and you see your boss?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    What if you walk in there on a Saturday and you see your boss?
    New punting partner?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    My friend has a shop and when it's wet and cold most tradies are rained off site. Her business on those days is quite brisk. She says the last week of the month is also quiet.
    Depends on where you are i guess. CBD shops might be different?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Most shops will tell you a bait "we have many girls working today. Come and have a look" then when you come, they'll say "all girls are busy, only 1 or 2 girls are available". They may not be lying cuz they have girls who only work night shift but is also included in that "many" and "now". Their bait will work for many young punters who have time to waste but not for busy men whose time is more precious. And I believe the latter is more willing to spend money, I don't know why many shops target the first.
    It truly is a punt and risk just turning up. Too often a curious walk in results in disappointment for me, and I never return, especially if the manager doesnt give a damn

Im not referring to Ginza and the higher quality shops though