Body Shape: Slim with D cup natural
    Kissing Available: DFK
    Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ (Natural Oral)
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
    DD / Rimming: Yes
    Overall Looks: Beautiful / IG celebrity type
    Overall Personality: PSE + GFE
    Overall Performance: One of the best from Ginza group

Coco has been on my Todo list for long since she was only in Ginza/310 before, but due to the slightly more premium rate and the not too well-taken photos I've been pushing back seeing her and gave priority to other girls. This all changes when she went back to China for holiday and took some really great/hot photos and a new video, plus now that her rate was reduced, there's no reason for me not to bump her up to the top of my list. She returned on Wed arvo and after salivating and kept making appointments with no luck, I finally locked it in for a 45 mins session on Fri arvo. What's a better way to end a busy working week!

Arrived 5 mins early and was told to wait at the private waiting room, before I could sit down the intercom told me to go to room 7 downstairs. On my way down the girls happened to walk up to show the lineup to other fellow punters in the big waiting room. I must give full respect to wilson for bringing so many high quality girls to us, and of course, since moving to 479 every time I visited the big waiting room was never empty. Room 7 downstairs seem to be one of the top one that's normally reserved for the top girls (my last session here was with Jin, another unforgettable experience, there're enough great reviews on her so I'll save you guys some time by not writing another lengthy review), it's larger with a (very importantly) larger shower room. While waiting outside another bro just finished his business and came out, before I could knock on the door, Coco opened it to bring the used towels out, she probably wasn't expecting me waiting outside so no smiles no greetings whatsoever, and I just helped myself to walk in straight away.

Into the room I put my bag down and started taking my clothes off, she came back into the room, looked a bit cranky, took something else and walked out again. At this moment I was thinking "gees did she get craps from her last customer or what, hopefully this won't turn into a dud punt." Before I could fully striped off she came back in and locked the door, this is the first time I could have a good look at her, she's wearing dark colour lipstick and the room light is a bit too dim, so my first impression was she doesn't look better than the photos. There's a bit of awkward silence, well, you can tell for now so far it's been awkward so the silence wasn't too bad, I recalled from bro HC's and other reviews that she's a cool type, so I decided to start the icebreaker by saying how hot it is because I had to walk fast to see her because I can't wait blah blah. This seemed to work and she started to smile and say something to me and walked towards me. Then we started some light kissing which soon turned into DFK, at this time I only have my undie left on me so she helped me striped it off.

At this point, everyone will think that, according to the SOP, the next step would be for her to say "let's go to the shower", surprise surprise, this is where all the excitement started. She pushed me into the chair where I put all my clothes behind me, then sat on my lap to continue our DFK. She took off the top part of her bodysuit to let out her gorgeous asset, I certainly wouldn't let her down, while keeping my tongue work hard, my hands slowly moved to grab her D cup boobs. It's all natural and firm, not as saggy as Didi's, just the right size and right feeling. Then my hands kept going down to her legs, she's so leggy and skin so smooth, the great body of a 20 years old now all in my hands, I could only dream about it in the past!

After a few minutes of caressing on the chair, I carried her up and walked to the bed to put her down. While on the chair, my several attempts down their was stopped my her hand, not sure whether she didn't like it, or she just wanted me to focus on her boobs as she enjoyed it. Now that I'm in better control, I took off her bodysuit and began to give her a cat bath on her chest and down, while one hand started tickling her downstairs, this time she didn't refuse. My tongue kept working down and finally reached the destination. She wasn't trimmed but not bushy either, her honeypot is already slightly wet. I gave it a good DATY and she seemed to enjoy it by lifting her lower back to make it closer to me. After some good close to 10 minutes of DATY I slowed down to let her rest. At this time she asked me "do you want to have shower", i gladly obliged.

Into the shower, it's the standard things you get from every Ginza girl here, but funnily the lighting seems much better in the shower room and I could have a much better look at her face now. Now I can see more clearly that she's actually very pretty and 100% like her photograph if not better. It's like your IG/TikTok celebrity just walked out into reality to let you bang her! I kept praising her and she rewarded me with more DFK, and a slow and intimating BBBJ in the shower.

Out of the shower onto the bed again, I lied down and it's her turn to give me the cat bath. She also asked if I liked DD and gave me one as well as licking the balls and thighs, there're much better DDer in Ginza but at this moment, who cares. I was fully focused on the mirror on the ceiling, the look of her back and butt made me can't wait to go doggy on her! She gave me some BBBJ, not the best like Julia's, but enough to get me up to put the dom on. She asked do you want me to fuck you now. I polite declined the offer and instead asked her to bend over on all four. Doggy with her was really amazing, you can enjoy the sight of her slim waist, grabbed her firm boobs and rubbed your lil bro on her perky little butts. After a few minutes, I pulled out and without saying she turned around to lay on her back so that we can continue with missionary. I lifted her legs and give them a good kiss and lick while my lil bro was doing his hard work down there, and can also enjoy the scene of her face and shaking boobs. I released my load but didn't pull out instead hugged her into the bed and gave her some more light kisses on her neck, she also hugged and kissed me and we stayed like this for another minute or too, really enjoying this GF feeling.

After all these we're back to the shower again, she's still not a person with many words, nor am I, but we managed to have a bit of chit chat in and out of the shower before I finally kissed her good bye.

Overall:
    Look 10/10
    Body 10/10
    service 9/10
    Sex 10/10
    The best part with Coco is one minute you get the PSE, next minute you'll get the GFE, hence the title Queen next door.
    Will I return? Absolutely! I kept on replaying our love scenes in my mind over the weekend. Still can't believe I had such great sex with a hot 20 yo!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice one mate! Good review.

I had a few recent visits as well. First was the ‘cool’ almost ‘sad’ Coco that warmed up after DFK, but my last visit was very similar to yours. She pushed me into the chair as well, sat on me and DFK’d for ages, with pussy sliding. Thought we were gonna fuck right there and then, but we parted long enuf to shower before hitting the bed.

Must be something new she has brought to her routine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review man, it made me recalling the session I had with her last month. Your experience was definitely very similar that I had!
    Same/Similarities:
    1) Room 7 as well - I believe that is one of the best room there (tried Room 3 & 4 at the same level where they are pretty small especially the shower room)
    2) Came in no smile and a bit cranky, situation was kind of awkward while waiting her to prepare and I was standing there ready
    3) Pushed me to the chair and had some nice full on DFK and she went down for some pretty good BBBJ while I was sitting there like a king - I believe that's one of her routine now which was good, hadn't get any of that in 310/479 but back into old days at DG
    I agree she is not the talkative type and will always feel the session might not be going well at the start because of her act, but she definitely shows that she can provide PSE & GFE expereinces without saying much to you and you are gonna enjoy the session at the end. Will see her again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the reply bro BigD (what a awesome name) and hc. Guess we can recommend to Wilson to adopt that as their new universal routine! lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I must see her before hc2030 , then give u guys some secret photos haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure sliverfox will see her before me as I am planning to see her like 2-3 weeks later..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lucky I read this review before seeing Coco the other day. She is a unique girl and kind of kinky. I call her a yakuza girl because she does look like mafia type girlfriend.

Having said that, her service was good and doggy with her was great.

She actually looks like another chinese girl used to work at ginza called Taylor. She is the younger and skinnier version of Taylor. Enjoy the weird experience with her like none other. I say this in a good way not a bad way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Taylor is in China now. I miss her and ask her to go back 310 soon.