Thread: K Mia - Young, beautiful with J Lo's butt! Kings Court

Senior Member(無間使者)

K Mia - Young, beautiful with J Lo's butt! Kings Court

Now before you read on, I have never been to Kings Court before as I thought it was more a retro place like something from Boogie Nights....

It still has that impression but I still had a wonderful time with this beautiful K- girl Mia...

Been on a K journey of late as a number of my fav J girls have retired.

When: This Week

Shop: Kings Court in Glebe (I'll parked at Broadway Shopping Centre)

Service: 45mins inc private SPA, Massage table but not a lot of massage was done...

Damage: $155 (That was a discounted price because it was before 12pm I think) Usually over $200.. plus extras (extensive menu)....

Firstly note Kings Courts has a full license so no need for this to be on the private section but all service extras are based on the girl's discretion.

Was scanned in but nicely the establishment comes up as Broadway Catering .. Could be a cafe... Nice..

Met Mia and I can only describe her as very young (Early 20s... no make up req... she's that young...) ...

She's been in Oz for around 3-4 years and English is better than good.

Entered the room... really friendly and pretty. but when the clothes came off, wow... amazing body more like a Latino.. shaped in the right places with great C cups and that butt!

Had a great time in the SPA where we get a chance to get to know eachother and get to know eachother's body.

Never thought Kings Court was my kind of scene but Mia is def. a wow kind of girl with youth on her side but knows how to enjoy the job..

Finally, Kings Court will not be everyone's cup of tea and the cost is on the higher side... but Mia is worth it in my eyes. She was on my bucket list pre-covid...

I'll stop there but she is great...

Banned
    The place needs a decent makeover
    Not good value IMHO

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    The place needs a decent makeover
    Not good value IMHO
    Would agree on the makeover and value for money, I wouldn't pay at full price nor become a regular there I think. I think they do have their own regular niche clientele.

Mia is really good though..