Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pay cash or card.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pay cash or card.

Hi fellow punters. I like to ask do you prefer to pay in cash or card? I know some shops only accept cash. I prefer card for the shop and cash for the extras.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most punters don't like to use cards because of the possibility of inquisitive partners looking at statements and wondering what the charges are for.

This has been discussed numerous times in the past. Yawn.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it says $70 from massage center should not raise suspicion?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't have a partner. Would pay card very time if they accept it without surcharge. Nice to earn frequent flyer miles

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Don't have a partner. Would pay card very time if they accept it without surcharge. Nice to earn frequent flyer miles
    Another reason not to use a card, the surcharge is a killer in brothels, 10% or something. On the other hand I would probably have a nice trip to Europe in flyer miles by now

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    FMD never use card for sex services, cash only.

Cash only.

Even if you don't care or don't have a wife or significant other, do you want your financial institution to have this record hahaha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Most punters don't like to use cards because of the possibility of inquisitive partners looking at statements and wondering what the charges are for.

This has been discussed numerous times in the past. Yawn.
    Yes, so true.
    Also financial institutions will keep the data for ever !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PervySage View Post
    Cash only.

Even if you don't care or don't have a wife or significant other, do you want your financial institution to have this record hahaha.
    This is true, could be hard to get mortgage when they asked lol...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    This is true, could be hard to get mortgage when they asked lol...
    The bank might also ask about the large regular cash withdrawals?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The bank ask for your expenses and compare with their date on you like credit rating. My banker told me the bank know you more than you know about yourself. Your data are being trader everyday so privacy is only a word. With cash you still about to hide some of the trial. Soon this is going to be problem as countries are going cashless.

Just wondering has any tech advanced punter ever use tap and go on your Apple Watch ?

Imagine on a leisure Sunday afternoon , you went for a run, no wallet nothing and came back home all sweaty and exhausted and headed straight to the shower, your Mrs would never know you just did two rounds with a big tits ML in your local RnT ......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    The bank ask for your expenses and compare with their date on you like credit rating. My banker told me the bank know you more than you know about yourself. Your data are being trader everyday so privacy is only a word. With cash you still about to hide some of the trial. Soon this is going to be problem as countries are going cashless.
    Things like withdrawing from a non bank ATM will limit your borrowing capabilities as the bank may think you're using your money for gambling

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Your non bank ATM is link with you bank a/c. In the end the bank look at money in and money out from you a/c. and how much you save each month. If you have borrowed money you know. There is a formula in calculating your borrowing capacity so it doesn't matter where you take money out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cash is king...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just wondering has any tech advanced punter ever use tap and go on your Apple Watch ?

Imagine on a leisure Sunday afternoon , you went for a run, no wallet nothing and came back home all sweaty and exhausted and headed straight to the shower, your Mrs would never know you just did two rounds with a big tits ML in your local RnT ......... haha
    Can you read AUS99 on an Apple Watch?

One day with voice recognition you can speak your After Report into your Apple watch, click on After Reports section on the screen, and it gets posted on AUS99 straight away

Apple Watch will also give your peak heart rate, blood pressure and how many calories you burned

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Can you read AUS99 on an Apple Watch?

One day with voice recognition you can speak your After Report into your Apple watch, click on After Reports section on the screen, and it gets posted on AUS99 straight away

Apple Watch will also give your peak heart rate, blood pressure and how many calories you burned
    One day soon you can give live update on your punt with sound and BP and we all know how long you last.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    One day soon you can give live update on your punt with sound and BP and we all know how long you last.
    What would the average time to last for the AUS99 punter? I read the average guy lasts 15 minutes or less

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What would the average time to last for the AUS99 punter? I read the average guy lasts 15 minutes or less
    Some can pump for around 1 hour I was told by wl. She was not happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Use the heart monitor belt and link to your fitbit and try to improve from there...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast