Phone : see website

Hours of Business : 10am-2am

Rates : $200 diamond service per hour day rate

Size/shape : size 10

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : shower, sensual massage, rimming, bbbj, sex

Value for money/recommend? : yes so-so

My experience/comments:

I wasn't really satisfied with last weeks punt at the other place i went to, so I decided to go to 22 rydalmere for a diamond service.
    I haven't been here in years, and i do remember that it was a decent place 6 or 7 years ago.
    I was introduced to Vira from a line up of 3, she seemed friendly enough during the intro.

Vira joins me in the shower and washes me all over, which felt really good, she gave me a BBBJ in the shower, which felt great.

Out the shower, dey off and onto the bed. She gets me to lie down face forward and gives me a decent massage, then some body sliding and kissing my body all over, whilst she rubs her breasts over me.
    She got me to turn around and did the same kind of thing, rhen staryed with bbbj. She stopped before o was about to blow, and prepared my arse for some rimming, which I haven't experienced in a while.
    I was horny as hell and she suggested we fuck. On with the ppe and into missionary, however suggests I'm too big, ibtold her I'd be gentle which i was. I was really slowly pumping, as i didn't want to hurt her, tho she loosened upba little and i could speed up a little. I suggested we try doggie, though we didn't go for long as it was hurting her, not something i wanted to do.
    She suggested a HJ which i was happy with, which got me over the line. Time was up, showered, then we exchanged pleasantries and I left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review