Thread: Jenny, in two minds about a AR.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Jenny, in two minds about a AR.

I have been looking at the images of Jenny on No 5's wechat feed and her pictures looked amazing to me, a tight fit body, small perky tits and so much more. I saw that she was working on Saturday and made a booking, I arrived in no time and was shown a intro of the other girls and was going to consider seeing YoYo as she was HAF but I didn't get a good vibe from her so decided to stay with Jenny.

Anyway not long after I was ushered to a room and soon after she made her intro, she was wearing a bikini and high heels and I just wanted to devour her as soon as I could, I paid up and was advised that shes only Premium and I stuck with it anyway. She made her entrance soon after and we had a little chat, her English is passable and a good ice breaker. To the shower she gave me a good wash, I dried off and she had her own shower afterwards.

Onto the bed we continued to talk and she said to me that she's only Premium but is open to dfk and daty if I were to pay her extra for it, I'm not going to disclose the amount and saying that it was close to the cost of a Diamond session. I couldn't help myself at the time and looking back at it I did regret doing it simply because If I wanted Diamond I should have seen a girl who offered Diamond service in the first place.

Her lips are full and a real pleasure to kiss, after sometime on dfk I told her that I wanted to daty her. Her pussy is clean shaven, once I worked out how she responded to it I had her going in no time and not to long after she said that she was cumming and I savoured every last drop of it when she did.

We both rested up for a while and had another session of dfk, I asked for a BBBJ and her BJ skills were decent as she only focused on the head. I requested that we fuck and she domed me up and went into cow girl, I found this the best thing about her. Watching her facial expressions and hair going wild while I pumped as hard and fast as I could was a sight to remember, I blew my load and was done after that.

With the remaining time we chilled and had a chat, I got dressed and made my way home.

Notes:

- Her face is quite pretty and is natural according to her.
    - She looks mid to late 20's and is 160cms.
    - Her B cup tits look and feel real but they are not, I would have not known if she didn't tell me so.

The reason why I'm in two minds is that she was pretty as with very good service but to get that I had to pay extra for it, if I didn't I suspect that it would been a average at best experience.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reads like you got very enjoyable dfk, tasty daty, good blowjob and a great fck. What more do you want? I’ve had so-called diamond services where the girl wouldn’t even dfk properly

If I could get assurance of great service, I’d pay extra any day of the week. Would you have preferred if she just charged for diamond?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With diamond I have had I walk out mostly happy. If she offered diamond then I'm sure I would have had no after thoughts because the extras I paid for were great.

It would have just been a solid root with a hot chick if I didn't pay for extras as her bj was decent at best and being hot isn't the most important thing to me. It would have been average at best with no daty and dfk.

When I saw Kate there sometime back her diamond cost was a little extra and it was worth it 100% because I was promised a extra level which she provided. I get your point in regards to paying extra if you would be sure it was going to be delivered.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not many girls at the standard of Kate. One of the best girls ever at M5. Wonder where she went?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You booked for 1 hour?

Banned
    Some girls have figured out how to make extra without sharing with house
    A hard cock is happy to fork out the extra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yes, but at the end of the day, something like this wouldn't pay off in the long term.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow I wonder if shop will be happy seeing this. The girl try to rob the shop.
    ........ Hey Jesse look at this...