Thread: HK Daisy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

HK Daisy

So having punted now about 10 times, I think it's time that I leave my first review. Unfortunately gonna have to keep it short as I'm short on time.

I saw Daisy last week for a 1hr session at Ginza. She looks exactly like the pictures on the website and has an amazing body too- skinny but meat in the right places, with soft, spotless skin and an incredible set of boobs. She's the smallest girl in Ginza (according to her) so if that's your fancy then you should totally go see her.

The session was fantastic and had everything: shower included BBBJ and DFK, DD and a magnificent catbath on the bed, BBBJ (with some weird lollies too that I wasn't used to lol) and finally sex in multiple positions (with DFK too!). Her ass looked amazing in doggy- she really knows how to arch it up.

We rested and cuddled for the remaining 10 minutes where I got to chat to her more and experience her GFE. Was really a delightful experience and ended with her inviting me to see her again...an offer which I will definitely be taking and one you should all take too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    310 Daisy enticing Hong Kong stunner , perfect angelic face with captivating smile, lips asking to be kissed , long slender figure, attentive to your desires