Thread: C Angel - A Sex Kitten

C Angel - A Sex Kitten

What can i say about this wonderful lady, no matter what words I use it won’t be enough until you actually see the real thing. Although I was bit on the shy side on the day, Angel really made it comfortable for me and assured everything was fine. Honestly gentleman, her pictures are stunning, but believe me , seeing her in person does those photos no justice. This elegant lady is all class and everything else, her body is so beautiful and flawless, I was even nearly afraid to touch her at the beginning of our session. Angel is definitely a stunner and I truly believe she has all the qualities of a top model.

Back on the bed, I rub her massive boobs some more and suck her nipples. Then feel her up from below. Man, she is tight. I can not wait to fuck her later. Angel then starts to give a me sensual cat bath, licking my neck, nipples, balls and BBBJ. It feels great, she is good at this stuff thats for sure. Her BBBJ was definitely one of her strong points for me. After having only gone down on me for a minute I was already feeling like I was about to blow. I kindly requested her to stop as I did not want to finish just yet. Foreplay was sizzling hot, it really felt like I was making love to my own GF. The ceiling mirror really enhanced her rocking toned size 6 body.

Finally, it was time to bang her. Of course with that slim waist and curvy bum I just could not wait to try doggy. She looks amazing in this position where her boobs bounce and her killer waist to arse is a sight to behold. Fucking her from behind was an amazing experience, her ass is to die for. The view from behind was a huge turn on me. Glancing at us through the many mirrors while fucking was wonderful, it was just so hot.

In missionary, she feels even tighter and was literally non stopping moaning "arrhhhh arrrrhhhhh", "fuck me, fuck me..."
    An absolute sex kitten.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Angel looks so hot. I really enjoyed with her .