Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The papasan job

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

The papasan job

dear fellow punters

yes I'm talking about the "papasan" job, not "mamasan", but papasan.

guys who pimp girls to brothels, guys who work at reception desk at brothels, taking and seeing young beautiful girls in and out everyday and I've always wondered "have you fucked any of these girls?"
    I've asked some of them many times, some didn't say anything, some said No, they never fucked a girl in their shop. I asked a WL if she has fucked the receptionist guy (they're both korean and looked like they were talking, joking to each other like good friends), she answered "NOOOOO", shook her heads and said no way she would fuck him. WTF, she'd fuck any customers walking in but not him (he isn't bad looking)?
    ok sure the shop owners make good money but don't they ever want to spend some to fuck one of their girls? How could they resist?
    I once saw a nice girl in revealing outfit going to her room, the dude at reception tried to reach out to check out her body and ass, "go fuck her already" I thought.
    If I see these girls everyday (and we all know, some of these girls ARE.JUST.FUCKING.BEAUTIFUL), knowing I have some spare money and I can't fuck these girls, I'd go mad.
    Business code of conduct? Husband and wife running brothel together? Or perhaps they just see the girls as money making tool and they don't want to freak the girls out by trying to fuck them? It could be the best job in the world, or indeed the worst one, going home wanking yourself out? Perhaps I'd rather make the good money elsewhere and just go fuck these girls whenever I want.

Lol just send in your cv bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Working as papasan for a short time maybe ok but long time no way. Your dick having constants erection and you mind is fuck by seen near nude girls daily. If papasan pay the girls,will fuck them. Is business to the girl. For free I don't know?

Has anyone asked David, Duncan, Yamada, Roger or Wilson ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've asked the guys at ginza and 278, always got a no. Not sure how firm is their "No", they may really respect their girls and holding themselves back.
    Constant erection must be a heck of a work out for these guys. If I work there, I'd have wet pants everyday coming home. How could I see beautiful girls like Sayaka, Airi, Shasha in bikinis and I can't be in that room, it's a death wish right there that needs to be fulfilled.
    I don't expect the girls would fuck their bosses for free, but a normal rate would be reasonable.
    So who sample the girls when they start?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I think in a well run brothel like Ginza there would be a strict rule: “Don’t screw the crew”. If papasan wants to punt he will need to go to another brothel.

Trouble is that regular screwing and seeing each other regularly at work can lead to emotions which leads to jealousy when the WL is seeing us punters. As a papasan best to keep your dick out of your work colleagues. Same problem applies to office romances etc... just work together don’t fuck each other!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fuck one girl not the other can create to jealous
    and favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Fuck one girl not the other can create to jealous
    and favoritism.
    That’s the main reason why the rule was created.

But rules are to be broken.....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don’t know much about brothel but I heard one papasan got affair with one of his staff then got caught by wife so they divorced. Sad ending.
    About papasan in RNT: know two of them. One goes for other shops to get services, playing the role of good husband and another one does both ways: sometimes goes to other shops to get service and look for potential staffs, sometimes enjoy relaxation sessions with own staffs in his own shop. Other girls get jealous because he would give his fav girls better jobs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How do I apply for a papasan job ?? Would like to try once.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always best to keep business and pleasure separate - no complications like a couple of guys have said.

Also like all things, I think you would be less affected by the girls everyday. Like everything if you have constant exposure, it becomes more normal. We see a few hot girls walking around once a week (or more or less) but these guys see all the girls every hour, every day - another girl in lingerie or bikini, yawn. And last kicker is they see the 'other side' of the girls; bad mood, whinging, crying, tantrums, not turning up for work, the bad sides, not very attractive!

I would like to run the business for the money, but I think it is harder than it looks dealing with all those temperamental girls every day. Not to mention all us punters who expect royal 6 star experiences every time!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its against the in House rules.

Banned
    Don’t Fuck where you eat if you want your business to fail

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Imagine you work as reception at a brothel, one day you can't take it anymore so you'll just wear a wig, sun glasses and thick jacket, change your accent, going in pretending to be some unknown customer asking for a girl. Suspicious! I'd do that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Under cover boss

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I would be turned off to see one of the potential girls I would want to smash getting smashed by so many dudes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was once invited to a xmas party at the shop by the papasan
    So you can mix business with pleasure

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think xboyx is a sex addict so you can’t compare yourself to others. You’ve had a lot of sex with Ginza girls as long as I can remember. While others like me probably get bored with punting for a while and take a break. So I might not have appetite to have sex with them after seeing them everyday and the men they fuck. Plus all the other shits happening behind the scenes which you don’t normally see.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O View Post
    I think xboyx is a sex addict so you can’t compare yourself to others. You’ve had a lot of sex with Ginza girls as long as I can remember. While others like me probably get bored with punting for a while and take a break. So I might not have appetite to have sex with them after seeing them everyday and the men they fuck. Plus all the other shits happening behind the scenes which you don’t normally see.
    Can you ever have too much good sex ?The only thing that would put me off is a burning hole in wallet

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O View Post
    lol man, sex addict, you're making me feeling sad....feeling like david beckham

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast