Hi all,

First review in this forum.

I've been going to top ryde for a couple of months now. They seems to always have a selection of girls available. I am a person prefer to avoid busy times like evening or time after normal people finish work.

As usual, i wechat Cherry(Boss lady) before my visit to ensure girls are free. This time i have selected Ella since i never tried a lady from Taiwan.

After handing out the fee, headed upstairs to the room and Ella entered short after and greet me with a warm smile.

Her massage was good, during my session she showed her skills in using hands and elbows to attack the pressure points. If you require a harder massage she is also willing to perform, just ensure you tell her how you feel.

She is also an open person and enjoys a chat, which makes the mood very welcoming and friendly.

Part 2 was on offer, and it was also enjoyable. She first work her magic hands in tickling you then move up and down in giving you a good rub down. Towards the end we lean side by side while she help me to complete the final steps.

60mins for $60. Usual $50tip.

The wechat photo of her is her actual photo.

WeChat ID: Ryde0452663190