Thread: Anyone tried C x Spanish Mel? Please share

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anyone tried C x Spanish Mel? Please share

Looking pretty hot in those photos. Any intel is kindly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    when I'm done seeing Shuka, Hana, and assuming that no new gems appear on roster, I'll go check Mel out and tell ya

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Legend thanks mate! She's looking like my type, if I can't hold off, i'll try her myself and report

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have you already tried the new Hana xboyx?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydlong View Post
    have you already tried the new Hana xboyx?
    Yes I'll pm you

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodybuilderjohnny View Post
    Legend thanks mate! She's looking like my type, if I can't hold off, i'll try her myself and report
    ok Shuka re-visit ticked off today, Hana next, then maybe Mel
    New K Stella started as well, damn it ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes just saw Stella as well - so much choice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How's Hana?

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Yes I'll pm you
    Hey mate, do you mind share your experiences with J HANA please?

Thanks

Banned
    Well I've seen this girl, but not at Ginza although I think she said she is going to be at Ginza from now on.

Lets start with the good. She is gorgeous with a track and field athlete kind of body. Amazing pair of legs is an understatement, like she may have some of the best pair of legs I've seen. Lovely toned stomach with a pretty jade belly piecing, nice hip to waist ratio. Boobs are probably A+, I think if mother nature gave her bigger boobs it would have just been unfair. Has a nice bum, she insists she needs to do squats to add more size, I do agree and I'm not a big booty kind of guy but yeah if she grew it slightly it would be nicer. She has a very pretty mixed race face but not the clearest skin, it may not be noticeable under low light or maybe she just had a break out, but it was covered with makeup. Not a fan of her many tattoos but at the same time its not a deal breaker, its not massive tattoos anyway. Singapore mixed with Spanish is quite a believable description, accent does sound Singaporean.

Now I met her outside of Ginza and I would say she is very inexperienced and doesn't have much skills, I think Ginza management are mistaken for listing her as experienced. I would be curious if she can meet the Ginza service standard too, if I was her I would level up at a lower end shop first. Her English is fine and she can hold a conversation.

Overall I enjoyed having sex with her because she is such a hottie and she felt nice, I would see her again. Just a word of warning to the dudes who like service queens, probably give her a few more months and monitor her reviews.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Well I've seen this girl, but not at Ginza although I think she said she is going to be at Ginza from now on.

Lets start with the good. She is gorgeous with a track and field athlete kind of body. Amazing pair of legs is an understatement, like she may have some of the best pair of legs I've seen. Lovely toned stomach with a pretty jade belly piecing, nice hip to waist ratio. Boobs are probably A+, I think if mother nature gave her bigger boobs it would have just been unfair. Has a nice bum, she insists she needs to do squats to add more size, I do agree and I'm not a big booty kind of guy but yeah if she grew it slightly it would be nicer. She has a very pretty mixed race face but not the clearest skin, it may not be noticeable under low light or maybe she just had a break out, but it was covered with makeup. Not a fan of her many tattoos but at the same time its not a deal breaker, its not massive tattoos anyway. Singapore mixed with Spanish is quite a believable description, accent does sound Singaporean.

Now I met her outside of Ginza and I would say she is very inexperienced and doesn't have much skills, I think Ginza management are mistaken for listing her as experienced. I would be curious if she can meet the Ginza service standard too, if I was her I would level up at a lower end shop first. Her English is fine and she can hold a conversation.

Overall I enjoyed having sex with her because she is such a hottie and she felt nice, I would see her again. Just a word of warning to the dudes who like service queens, probably give her a few more months and monitor her reviews.
    great description and details, I think I'll have to see Mel. I'd prefer she stays inexperienced rather than becoming a service queen. Experience comes with a cost in this job, it wears the girl out and they lose that GFE. But that may suit guys who wants to be served like king.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    great description and details, I think I'll have to see Mel. I'd prefer she stays inexperienced rather than becoming a service queen. Experience comes with a cost in this job, it wears the girl out and they lose that GFE. But that may suit guys who wants to be served like king.
    From this girl you'll probably get GF-post argument-E lol. She has boundaries, I stayed within them since I'm pretty chilled about expectations and we got on well with conversation. She is a bit like Yoyo at M5 in some ways, you kind of have to work at it to get a good experience. Not many dudes want to do this or want that challenge.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post

cheers for the intel mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

spanish

saw her 2days ago at no5 Marrickville use name maya there. she's good, perfect body and awesome service too. she got excellent English and had a wonderful conversation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allstarz View Post
    saw her 2days ago at no5 Marrickville use name maya there. she's good, perfect body and awesome service too. she got excellent English and had a wonderful conversation.
    Sounds good to me

Any hair downstairs, waxed or bushy babe?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh boy johnny Mr body builder, drop your gears and go see Mel right now. I've seen her today and she indeed has a body to die for. Fit athletic body and amazing legs and arse. Her face is OK but if you're into body like I am, especially fit young athletic body then she's the one to see.

She is trimmed down there, I'd prefer shaved or laser but it's great still. She's a bit beach tanned and has tattoo. Great English and you can build up the mood if you like taking to her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has she been on the roster recently?