Thread: (J) Inori, Kneel down BJ!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!

(J) Inori, Kneel down BJ!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!

Inori came to the room after, face 8/10, pretty, quite tall as well, 170 as well I think if not taller. Long black hair, 0 English, so the session at times feel a bit disconnected because really 0 English. Body 7/10, boobs are WAY too big. I think E cup. Real. Too big for me, if you like big boobs maybe you will think 10/10 then but for me its just way too big, too distracting. Light brown nipples. Pussy has hair on top and lasered on bottom, map of Tasmania. Complete opposite than Karen.
    Shower is her biggest strength - She kneels down and gave me BJ in the shower, 10 minutes long, just slow sensual BJ in shower. A lot of eye contact which is good, many girls don't make that much eye contact. Nice feeling. We lie down in bed, she starts BJ again. Her BJ effort is definitely 10/10.
    I have a feeling she is maybe too ticklish for DATY, I went down for not even 1 minute and she pulled me up and kissed me. Her kiss is also 10/10, romantic sensual kiss. Got me hard.
    Sex - Pussy is okay. Average looking, average tightness, great, but nothing to write home about. Her BJ and kissing skills way outshines the sex, very memorable.
    We finish, and because 0 English we couldnt talk after. So that's minus 2 points. But yeah overall is 8/10, perfect kiss and BJ.

reference
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...and-Inori-8-10

Inori debuts today at M5

Starting from 12pm today!

Inori is free right NOW