Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 42 takeover of M5?

42 takeover of M5?

I recently heard that 42 management have taken over @ M5.
    Havent had confirmation on this but should be true as I've seen a few 42 girls appear on the m5 roster again :/
    Should also be good news for m5, as I've only heard mixed things about the place since the renovations.

Funnily enough my wechat account is still blocked from M5 wechat, no idea why I'm blocked lol as I haven't visited since Jerry left over a year ago
    If new management is reading this, please unblock me thanks lol

I've been meaning to visit to check out the post renovation shop as it was kinda shoddy previously, I think I mentioned it in an AR but I was once in a shower with a girl and ended up holding the shower door off the railings while at full mast :/

Banned
    That’s great news
    So much potential... so many disappointments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    42 Gladesville is a great place to visit
    I remember the days when 42G, 5 Gerald and 485 Rockdale were linked

Good luck with the enterprise. Keep the prices reasonable and hope you do well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I recently heard that 42 management have taken over @ M5.
    Havent had confirmation on this but should be true as I've seen a few 42 girls appear on the m5 roster again :/
    Should also be good news for m5, as I've only heard mixed things about the place since the renovations.

Funnily enough my wechat account is still blocked from M5 wechat, no idea why I'm blocked lol as I haven't visited since Jerry left over a year ago
    If new management is reading this, please unblock me thanks lol

I've been meaning to visit to check out the post renovation shop as it was kinda shoddy previously, I think I mentioned it in an AR but I was once in a shower with a girl and ended up holding the shower door off the railings while at full mast :/
    42 and No. 5 were still owned by the same people even after they offloaded 485. The girls still go between both but most receptionists stay at one or the other. I think one or two 42 receptionists are meant to work a few days a week at No. 5.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh my God.... Jesse and the team taking over the operation at N5M??? This will become one of the powerhouses of Sydney!!!! N5M will become an iconic landmark once again, as it deserves to be!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good news. Something had to happen with M5.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My fondest memory of M5 is that each working girl used to have their own room for a day, can anyone confirm that used to be the way? They would have their possessions and clothes hung up there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought Gladesville already owned m5

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some here.
    Didn't 42g own m5

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I though the 2 places were related - didn't some of the girls work between the 2 sites?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    These two shops have been run by the same people for many years.
    There is no new information or news in this thread.
    It's like announcing that Coca Cola and Sprite are run by the same people. It's not news.

Hi all, Jesse here.

Yes starting this week we are combining things - previously 42 and no5 are under different management, but starting now we are combined. Me, Simon, Gary, Justin, Chris, etc the whole crew will spend time in both shops as well. We have written more details of the venture in the no5 roster section as well: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...%26%2365289%3B

Our aim is to bring more girls to both location and sharing girls between the 2 locations more - so customers who are closer to no5 can see many more 42 girls and vice versa. And of course we still aim to improve everyday - we always want to spoil customers with large number of varying selections of girls!

Our whole management team and QC team and staffs will be in both shops pretty much everyday too - so yeah quite an exciting venture for us and we are looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    42 Gladesville is a great place to visit
    I remember the days when 42G, 5 Gerald and 485 Rockdale were linked

Good luck with the enterprise. Keep the prices reasonable and hope you do well
    Thank you for the kind words! Prices stay the same don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    Oh my God.... Jesse and the team taking over the operation at N5M??? This will become one of the powerhouses of Sydney!!!! N5M will become an iconic landmark once again, as it deserves to be!!
    Oh you make us blush thanks for the support! It won't be a powerhouse, there's a lot of other shops which deserve that title, we just want to be a little bit better everyday

Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    Yeah, I though the 2 places were related - didn't some of the girls work between the 2 sites?
    Currently around 10% of the girls always move around between our shops (and the city area shops), we aim to rotate more girls and bring more girls to both shops, again, to try to spoil customers in all locations with more choices
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 19-07-2019 at 08:07 PM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jesse, you know what customers want.
    Pretty confident walking into a shop that you manage
    Obviously you cant control how WL behave and their services levels 100% but you know how punters think
    Im complimenting highly because you are providing great alternative options for those who cant get to the big city brothels, at very reasonable prices. More choice means a better punting city
    Hope you can steadily build your business model

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Whoa that’s awesome news Jesse! I’m normally closer to N5 area but hasn’t gone since a while back I had a bad experience. But since you guys are going to be there then definitely would give it another go!

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Whoa that’s awesome news Jesse! I’m normally closer to N5 area but hasn’t gone since a while back I had a bad experience. But since you guys are going to be there then definitely would give it another go!
    Yeah I was living near m5 but never visited since renos went to 42 and 310 instead even though they were further away.
    Now I'm nearer to 42 but will probably make the trip to m5 when I get my car back from the shop lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes things go downhill when a brothel becomes a henhouse.
    Jesse will not let that happen

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If the same things that made M5 a place to avoid, ie: fake photos, poor service, rude receptionists, time rip offs, princesses, bad experiences and lies continue to happen, the punters will soon let you know and vote with their feet. I hope this proves to be a change for the better. Good luck and best wishes M5. I will come back and give you another chance.I

Hi, Jesse here. From no5 computer lol I'm still not used to this.

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Jesse, you know what customers want.
    Pretty confident walking into a shop that you manage
    Obviously you cant control how WL behave and their services levels 100% but you know how punters think
    Im complimenting highly because you are providing great alternative options for those who cant get to the big city brothels, at very reasonable prices. More choice means a better punting city
    Hope you can steadily build your business model
    Thank you so much for the compliments! I believe we can never control some types of girls, but with some we can slowly persuade to be better. We will keep proactively getting feedback so we know who to keep and who to not in the new place! At least we will try our best.

Thanks Meng! Wait a bit - we are doing things slow (can't change things overnight). We will try to put 3-5 new ones a week every week and filter out slowly, this will take the span of weeks or months. But we hope we can improve at least a little bit everyday! With feedbacks I will know what to prioritize too so yes please help

Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    If the same things that made M5 a place to avoid, ie: fake photos, poor service, rude receptionists, time rip offs, princesses, bad experiences and lies continue to happen, the punters will soon let you know. I hope this proves to be a change for the better. Good luck and best wishes M5. I will come back and give you another chance.I
    Woah, so sorry to hear about all that. We will do 42 style photos and bring all our 42's QC team in, to filter in/out girls and check their services as well. For receptionists there will be some changes too. Time rip offs and lies are completely unacceptable, will keep a close eye on that too. As for bad experiences - I can't be unrealistic and say there will never be, as with service industry sometimes thing can get bit overwhelming, especially with some types of new girls who hasn't been with our team long enough - but as always please message me and we'll try to fix things!

Our aim is to learn from feedbacks and improve things little by little, we can't promise how soon or if we can at all, different places have different challenges that me and our team may not be good at. it will maybe take a long time to change certain things, or it may fall apart, but in the meanwhile we will try our best!

In the meanwhile please add me wechat id: eastwindfirefly and please help fill me in on stuffs? Need your help as well for this. Thank you so much for your support and your kind words!
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 20-07-2019 at 02:09 AM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Excellent! Haven't been here in years but will give it another try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for your prompt and 100% positive response Jesse. I look forward to punting at the new M5 this week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast