Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 42 takeover of M5?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes good decision M5 shop. I think this will make a big difference. What this punter hopes for:
    1....young genuine stunners to choose from, phase out the others,
    2....to be welcomed and treated well by staff,
    3....totally full-on diamond service by the girls.
    4.....a reason to keep coming back- value for money.
    Good luck Jesse and co.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    City shop?? Where's the shop in the city?

I had the same experience with few fellas here, n5m is way closer for me, but few miss had kept me from going back there. I had few chance to visit 42g, and it always been excellent experience (even more tempting now with the japanese line up!!!)
    Wish you the best, brother Jesse !! Hard work will pay off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    I had the same experience with few fellas here, n5m is way closer for me, but few miss had kept me from going back there. I had few chance to visit 42g, and it always been excellent experience (even more tempting now with the japanese line up!!!)
    Wish you the best, brother Jesse !! Hard work will pay off
    I will never forget the good times in n5m too.
    The front room on the right feels like the WLs living room, with a fireplace, wall mirror, window curtains and mantelpiece.
    The turnoff was mainly the worn out, missing or waterlogged carpets, the varied quality of WL, and some substandard desk papasans.
    One rainy day I arrived for a 3pm booking, it was pouring actually. The WL wasnt available ! The incompetent papasan asked me to wait outside (in the rain) and come back in 20 minutes
    I also stupidly arrived one Saturday night, there were about 8 other punters all waiting in the corridor or outside, not comfortable.
    Christmas was great and rescued me once a WL was available
    But as long as you did your research, n5m was a fun place. It was never allowed to become a henhouse. Christmas' team were the first to have GIF WL animated photos in the Wechat feed
    But 485 Rockdale was just as fun, (also was managed by n5m and 42G) and Rockdale premises are more spacious and luxurious than n5m also with reasonable prices

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So.......Have there been any ARs about the new improved n5M premises? I'm preparing to have a crack, but would also like to read about how the whole experience has been for fellow loyal punters since Jesse's major announcement.

Banned
    The Reno is great
    The management was the problem
    Now the lads from 42G have taken the reins the place will be humming

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I haven’t visited yet as I was sick the last couple of days but looking forward to popping in this weekend or next week. Will check with Jesse on some recommendations hahaha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_Z5 View Post
    Check out the roster as Oz Ellie and Hailey are at M5 tonight. Both are young slim early twenties and at $250/hr they are exceptional value.

Hailey looks like Taylor Swift.

They are easily worth $400/hr in a western shop.
    Another reason to avoid the Western shops

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sr71 View Post
    So.......Have there been any ARs about the new improved n5M premises? I'm preparing to have a crack, but would also like to read about how the whole experience has been for fellow loyal punters since Jesse's major announcement.
    I have managed to get there twice...
    1. M. Christine in a ball tearing session that left me wondering if I am just a little bit kinky and slightly into BDSM.. !!
    2. C. Sally in one of my most sensual sessions with a new girl... ever!

First session almost a debacle and only saved by Jesse stepping in and used his management skills to perfection... (girl I had booked ended up wanting to go home after I had booked her and waited for 75 minutes in the waiting room).. Christine (her 42G name, not N5... cant remember her N5 name) had stepped in and saved the day!!
    Second session, just amazing!! (AR's inc.. soon).

I think the fact that Jesse has brought a few girls from 42 each night has lead to the overall increase of satisfaction at 5 with Jesse and his team providing the right leadership for that establishment.
    A big plus for me is the 5 is only 20 minutes from home, whereas 42 was over an hour.. win/win for me...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great news, good to see shop owner's clear statement.
    most important thing is providing an up-to-date clear roster on who works where at what time.
    linking names on roster to girl's profile/description would also be helpful. (i had been frustrated by the roster of no5)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yea popped into N5M for a visit and saw Sally. Great girl and did an AR on her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fugly View Post
    I have managed to get there twice...
    1. M. Christine in a ball tearing session that left me wondering if I am just a little bit kinky and slightly into BDSM.. !!
    2. C. Sally in one of my most sensual sessions with a new girl... ever!

First session almost a debacle and only saved by Jesse stepping in and used his management skills to perfection... (girl I had booked ended up wanting to go home after I had booked her and waited for 75 minutes in the waiting room).

I think the fact that Jesse has brought a few girls from 42 each night has lead to the overall increase of satisfaction at 5 with Jesse and his team providing the right leadership for that establishment.
    A big plus for me is the 5 is only 20 minutes from home, whereas 42 was over an hour.. win/win for me...
    Must be a direct correlation between leadership/quality control, and number of decent After Reports. Just because a shop employs young women, doesnt mean they will do right for your business

Waiting 75 minutes for a lady to turn up sounds like she isnt suited for her work. Please weed these people out before they take peoples money away from them. If it wasnt for manager this place could turn into henhouse
    I can get more prompt and courteous service at McDonalds paying $10 for a burger.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Have any one tried Sky look good sexy girl when she walk(quite confident type )past me...any more detail please? Face etc....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12