Thread: Line up at massage shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Line up at massage shops

One of the primary reasons I choose full service over massage is that I am assured of getting to choose the girl from a line up. I've never been offered this at a RnT and I hate being caught in the position of not liking the girl they send in (and not wanting to be rude to her by rejecting her).

Any massage shops do a line up?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The old chestnut "I've already seen you before" if you are not keen is my way out, and then ask to see who else is available or just walk! 👉👌

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Manboobs View Post
    One of the primary reasons I choose full service over massage is that I am assured of getting to choose the girl from a line up. I've never been offered this at a RnT and I hate being caught in the position of not liking the girl they send in (and not wanting to be rude to her by rejecting her).

Any massage shops do a line up?
    My local FS shop just sends in the next available girl in line but I always ask to see all the girls even if it means waiting if the other are busy (unless I'm in a rush). I'm guessing they do it so all girls get an even amount of customers.

Generally all the Caucasian massage shops offer line ups. Asian Massage shops that offer line up that I know of include Sydney Baby Massage, MAC, Pyrmont Star, Pyrmont 202, 6 Poplar - Surry Hills & 227 Broadway but these days there are a lot of girls who are very popular and generally always get booked in advancing making walk-in line up in massage shop very hard unless you go in at a very quiet time or shop is not busy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The Korean massage palours have the girls intro themselves one at a time for you to choose.
    But it’s been a long time since I’ve been to one and compared to the golden days of the Korean massage perfection.. quality seem to have gone down hill.
    Here are some of the places
    - Midas
    - masstige 8
    - Romeros
    - Juliet
    Why go for a tease when you can have the whole package.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just ask to be shown all available girls but should not do right in the morning, let say when shop just opens. Asian ppl believe the first customer is important and affect whole business day. If you come but not stay then you might see them pour water outside shop to get bad luck (you) away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy75 View Post
    The old chestnut "I've already seen you before" if you are not keen is my way out, and then ask to see who else is available or just walk! 👉👌
    Good idea. More polite than saying you are not pretty enough

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Most shops do line up depends how you approach it...Before they take you to the spare waiting room incase thing s get complicated in there ....just say can I see a line up please...if no u walk out !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Most shops do line up depends how you approach it...Before they take you to the spare waiting room incase thing s get complicated in there ....just say can I see a line up please...if no u walk out !!
    I should have read this before I went to QVB Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never be ashamed to leave. You are entitled to see what you are paying for.
    In a days time, the mamasan will forget you exist, regardless of whether you stayed and paid, or politely left
    Be couteous, polite, softly spoken, but be assertive that its a buyers market
    If I dont want to hurt peoples feelings, I innocently ask how much for 30 minutes . I then say I dont have enough, and prefer to withdraw the money from a nearby ATM, rather than use their machine, I say Ill be back, then I leave.

I may try the alternative advice given in this forum and say "I have seen this lady last time, shes very good. Can I see someone else today?' Everyone saves face
    And I leave with $100+ in my pocket, which you can consider a $100 discount on your next punt

With attractive ML/WL, assessing chemistry and how good a ladies service will be, is a far harder skill

Senior Member(無間使者)
    +1

I recently went to 202 in Pyrmont and this is the first time I have been there after the new management. I asked which girls are free and if I can have a look before I choose, I got a strong tone saying of NOOOO. You would take the next available girl was the response. I said thank you and left. The 2 girls in the front might tried calling me back but I left

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Never be ashamed to leave. You are entitled to see what you are paying for.
    In a days time, the mamasan will forget you exist, regardless of whether you stayed and paid, or politely left
    Be couteous, polite, softly spoken, but be assertive that its a buyers market
    If I dont want to hurt peoples feelings, I innocently ask how much for 30 minutes . I then say I dont have enough, and prefer to withdraw the money from a nearby ATM, rather than use their machine, I say Ill be back, then I leave.
    And I leave with $100+ in my pocket, which you can consider a $100 discount on your next punt

With attractive WL, assessing chemistry and how good a WLs service will be, is a far harder skill

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    90% of R&T shops are not licensed.
    They are operating officially as legitimate massage therapy shops only.
    All they are allowed to provide is a massage and nothing more.
    But of course we all know that they provide much more than that.
    That's why you just pay for the massage up front and then negotiate the tip with the girl later on behind closed doors (curtains)
    So it would be a dead giveaway that more than a massage is being offered if they had a parade of scantily dressed young ladies lining up so you could choose your "masseuse"
    And that's why you generally don't get a line up at R&T shops.
    Though some shops are so brazen and confident they wont get busted they they might provide a line up anyway.
    Some R&T shops like Midas, Mastige, Romeos etc are actually fully licensed brothels and so they do offer a line up because they are licensed and can legally provide sexual service. They have nothing to hide. They could operate as full service brothels if they wanted to, but they prefer the R&T business model.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    90% of R&T shops are not licensed.
    They are operating officially as legitimate massage therapy shops only.
    All they are allowed to provide is a massage and nothing more.
    But of course we all know that they provide much more than that.
    That's why you just pay for the massage up front and then negotiate the tip with the girl later on behind closed doors
    So it would be a dead giveaway that more than a massage is being offered if they had a parade of scantily dressed young girls lining up so you could choose your "masseuse"
    And that's why you generally don't get a line up at R&T shops
    I dont argue that massage shops provide lineups. Rather, if a customer is shown a lady they dont feel comfortable with, then they ask to see an alternative. Often punters think they have to be polite, rather than being a sensible customer
    Times are changing and more massage shops are providing consistent reliable rosters, with accurate photos. Customers realise that with the influx of pretty young things, they can choose their masseuse.
    Its now commonplace for customers to book ahead, on WeChat and Line, or by phone, to choose the masseuse they feel comfortable with, and have certainty in that booking.
    This new trend, often with genuine photos featuring on a Wechat or Line feed, directly clashes with the 'turn system' and has put the power in the hands of the punter

The turns system is heavily in favour of the shop and the staff. That is where the shop determines which ML gets the next customer.
    I dont go to the grocer for the grocer to determine which fruit I pay for, and he puts it in my hand. The customer reserves the right to choose what they are paying for.

Why is punting different? (when there is 100×$$$ at stake)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    +1

I recently went to 202 in Pyrmont and this is the first time I have been there after the new management. I asked which girls are free and if I can have a look before I choose, I got a strong tone saying of NOOOO. You would take the next available girl was the response. I said thank you and left. The 2 girls in the front might tried calling me back but I left
    You did the right thing, normally shops that have a rotation have ugly girls so you are better off not even wasting time looking ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sydind View Post
    +1

It probably means the girls probably ugly or fat or old lol.
    Shops with young hot girls never shy to show off their talents.

Not just rnt fs shop too !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    My local FS shop just sends in the next available girl in line but I always ask to see all the girls even if it means waiting if the other are busy (unless I'm in a rush). I'm guessing they do it so all girls get an even amount of customers.
    Smart move. There is never an obligation to accept the first lady you are shown. Its your money, dont let anyone tell you how you spend your hard earnt cash

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    It probably means the girls probably ugly or fat or old lol.
    Shops with young hot girls never shy to show off their talents.

Not just rnt fs shop too !!
    yes that happened to me too at 202 Pyrmont. I called prior and checked with Mia if I can go and look first, she said sure just come in.

As soon as I walked in, I was led to the room and got trapped. instantly asked me to pay, and would not let me choose.

It was quite a bad experience, like I am some fish that finally took their bait. After that I probably will never go back to 202 Pyrmont again. Theres plenty of other options on the same street!! for example, Summer is always happy to show you the girls and have no issues if i wanted to leave

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also, the response I got from one of the girl is that the shop is new and unlike other shops they don't show the line up and they want to be different. I said WTF

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    As soon as I walked in, I was led to the room and got trapped. instantly asked me to pay
    At 202? Are you sure? 202 and PSM usually handle finances at the reception desk before showing you to a room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_highrolla View Post
    yes that happened to me too at 202 Pyrmont. I called prior and checked with Mia if I can go and look first, she said sure just come in.

As soon as I walked in, I was led to the room and got trapped. instantly asked me to pay, and would not let me choose.

It was quite a bad experience, like I am some fish that finally took their bait
    No. You were a trapped lobster. We've all done it.

Sometimes getting trapped in a room, paying for a lady sight unseen, and being given what doesnt suit, is all my own fault. Its like the lobster being trapped by fishermen in the deep sea lobster pots

The ideal, is booking someone before arriving, after some research

The opposite, turning up during peak hours without a prior booking, implies you have no idea, and naturally the shop will treat you accordingly

And its hard to know beforehand that the random girl chosen for you who walks in is any good. Unfortunately you only find out afterwards.

The random lady who walks in your room is more likely to not be good service if:
    You didnt book
    You are in a hurry
    Its peak hour after work
    The shop is thin on quality girls
    The mamasan doesnt know you well
    You are put in a crappy small room (all other rooms full, usually meaning all the good ladies are busy)

Ive made just as many poor punts as anyone else. As with gambling, I try to recognise early when the odds are against me, loaded in the house's favour

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    At 202? Are you sure? 202 and PSM usually handle finances at the reception desk before showing you to a room.
    Yes bro, a punter walked in shortly before me, perhaps they lead me into the room first so it is more discrete. but the other guy was already in the room anyway !

you know what, you just reminded me that I was also short changed too when the ML returned with my change.

Sometimes I tip receptions anyway, so I didnt mind, but the overall experience was bad because I felt very pressured into a hard sell.

Brother Moby is right though, i will take it with a grain of salt and learn from this, and always try to plan well ahead.

It is punting after all!