Thread: J Claire bad bad experience

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Claire bad bad experience

Writing this post as a caution as I visited Claire after reading some reviews on this forum and the service received to expected was shocking. So for those reading this, take her other simpy reviews with a grain of salt and I mean a big heaving serving of it.

Rocked up in the morning after making appointment and noticed place was dead most rooms empty.
    I reckon I was probably the first or second client
    Expected to see a beautiful mix ML and first impressions were she was indeed beautiful however face a bit older than I expected
    Gave her a smile and a greeting and she was very cold no smile nothing. From here my spidey senses started to tingle and right they were.
    Part 1 was mechanical, she was yawning a few times and humming and i eventually gave up after trying to make small talk she either replied in one word at times or totally ignored. cold as ice!
    She asked me if I want extras and I enquired and she said CBJ body to body and I my second brain forced me to agree even though the way things were going I should have declined.
    I did confirm and she said gentle touching is allowed.
    Money was handed over and she started part 2 by licking nipples for like 10 seconds and then assumed a covid safe like position far far away and put the dom on to start cbj and I was feeling nothing at this pointand when I asked her to come closer she would ignore and only let me touch her breasts briefly and then when I tried to touch downstairs she said no not allowed and went back to the covid safe position.
    At this point I could feel nothing and after a few minutes I was like fuck this and told her to stop and got dressed and just left with like 15 mins to go.
    Surprisingly her reaction was still indifferent at this point.

In conclusion I would have had a better sesh with my right hand and a fuckin tissue.

Understand she is a popular girl and promoted but think twice.

always two sides to a coin, did you have bad body odor? lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Not sure. Next time your welcome to come around and give me a sniff armpit me cock glans anus gooch etc

What a retard you are.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Yes could be. But I don't think he is retarded tho. Definitely something is wrong with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Harika View Post
    Not sure. Next time your welcome to come around and give me a sniff armpit me cock glans anus gooch etc

What a retard you are.
    Yeah good on ya mate! check on your hygiene before complaining about others attitude.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Assumptions about hygiene aside as we don't know but, you shouldn't have taken extras if you felt the girl is not willing to give you anything worth your money. Just finish it with a massage and get out. Your money, your choice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I understood that Harika is either a name of Hindu or Turkic origin, usually given to females. Mebbe Claire was scared that you might be female!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Face a bit older than expected... Spidey sense tingling... All that was probably showing clear as day on your face. She just gave you back your negativity in spades, lol!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Assumptions about hygiene aside as we don't know but, you shouldn't have taken extras if you felt the girl is not willing to give you anything worth your money. Just finish it with a massage and get out. Your money, your choice.

Yes agreed

Thanks for the first sensible comment on this thread.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    I understood that Harika is either a name of Hindu or Turkic origin, usually given to females. Mebbe Claire was scared that you might be female!
    Yes Sherlock! Amazing detective work.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Writing this post as a caution as I visited Claire after reading some reviews on this forum and the service received to expected was shocking. So for those reading this, take her other simpy reviews with a grain of salt and I mean a big heaving serving of it.

Rocked up in the morning after making appointment and noticed place was dead most rooms empty.
    I reckon I was probably the first or second client
    Expected to see a beautiful mix ML and first impressions were she was indeed beautiful however face a bit older than I expected
    Gave her a smile and a greeting and she was very cold no smile nothing. From here my spidey senses started to tingle and right they were.
    Part 1 was mechanical, she was yawning a few times and humming and i eventually gave up after trying to make small talk she either replied in one word at times or totally ignored. cold as ice!
    She asked me if I want extras and I enquired and she said CBJ body to body and I my second brain forced me to agree even though the way things were going I should have declined.
    I did confirm and she said gentle touching is allowed.
    Money was handed over and she started part 2 by licking nipples for like 10 seconds and then assumed a covid safe like position far far away and put the dom on to start cbj and I was feeling nothing at this pointand when I asked her to come closer she would ignore and only let me touch her breasts briefly and then when I tried to touch downstairs she said no not allowed and went back to the covid safe position.
    At this point I could feel nothing and after a few minutes I was like fuck this and told her to stop and got dressed and just left with like 15 mins to go.
    Surprisingly her reaction was still indifferent at this point.

In conclusion I would have had a better sesh with my right hand and a fuckin tissue.

Understand she is a popular girl and promoted but think twice.
    Hmmm. You have to paid her first? I wonder why.
    Experience girls have very good sense . At least she didn't ask me