Thread: Nicko - 22 year old newbie with big naturals. First ever day, first ever customer

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Nicko - 22 year old newbie with big naturals. First ever day, first ever customer

Well I struck gold today.

I decided to pop into 7 Cowper Street as I saw they had a few new girls on the roster. I was introduced to all four girls but Nicko was definitely the pick of the bunch as she looked very young, had very big natural E cups bursting out of her short black dress and was very pretty with long straight black hair. She looked about 22 years old and I found out later on in the session that today was her first day ever working in a brothel and lucky Punterman was her first ever customer.

I paid for one hour and gave her a nice $50 tip as she looked very cute. I wanted her to suck my cock without a condom and let me lick her nice young pussy. I had a shower, she stripped off and if you like slightly full figured young girls with huge natural breasts then you’re gonna love this girl. She has a large tattoo on her stomach and her breasts are just amazing. They are big natural young girl E cups and I spent the whole hour playing with them.

I started off lying on the bed and Nicko gave me a nice nipple suck and started to play with my cock which was already hard and erect. She was kneeling in front of me and those big breasts were swaying in front of her so I had a nice fondle and wow they are amazing. I tried for a kiss but she seemed reluctant. At this time I didn’t realise I was her first ever customer so looking back on the session it’s not surprising that she didn’t want to give me passionate kissing but she provided everything else that a man could desire.

Her BBBJ was pretty good for a newbie. She mostly concentrated on sucking the top of my cock and I showed her a few different sucking moves for some variety. She seemed to be enjoying herself and I reached over to her pussy which was already nice and wet. Nicko has a hairy but trimmed pussy and a few minutes later after I got her warmed up I laid her down on the bed, spread those legs nice and wide and went in for some DATY. She laid back and enjoyed the show and I loved licking her fresh pussy which was now dripping juices.

Before long she exploded in an intense orgasm and then lay there in the ball laughing and giggling. She looked very surprised.

I fucked her in missionary and then asked her to get on top. Again due to her experience she sat on top of me and didn’t really seem to know what to do but I slowly got her to move her hips and rub her clit against my cock and pretty soon those big melons were flying around in front to me. Wow what a sight. She tired quite quickly and I laid her down. I wanted some more sucking but she was telling me that her jaw was aching from the first 15 minute blow job so I fucked her again in missionary position whilst those big tits were spinning around. I try for a bit more kissing but again she was quite reluctant so I give her a good fuck until I came hard.

Nicko by now was singing my praises. I got out the translation app and we had a good chat and that is when I found out that she is a complete newbie. First ever day doing sex work and I was her first ever customer so it is not surprising that she was a little bit inexperienced in the room.

If you want have sex with a nice young busty 22-year-old with massive tits who is just starting in the industry, get down there and see her as soon as possible. You won’t be disappointed.

Winner winner chicken dinner.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review.

Haven't see u write a review for a long time

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Great review.

Haven't see u write a review for a long time
    Still punting daily but keeping a low profile
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

discretion is the better part of valour
    Shane

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats a pity
    Always find it interesting to read your review

Shop Owner
    Thank you for your reviews
    New pretty lady now

Carling

22yo Taiwan student 165cm 59kg DD cup ….great service 服务好
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142