Thread: What's in a diamond?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What's in a diamond?

I have a terrible tendency to only review when the experience is not great, which I'm going to rectify but will have to be after this one.
    >>>

Person's Name : Alice (pretty sure). Chinese / Korean mix

Establishment : Forever 19

Date of Visit : 05/07/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : forever19.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $220 hr (Before 6pm, diamond service)

Size/shape : Slim, enhanced C cup, cute face, unshaved but not huge bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese / Korean mix

Services Provided : Full sex, BBBJ, Rimming (sort of), daty (sort of), COB (sort of)

Forever 19 is the rebranded Black Garter in Rockdale. Premises are great and of high quality. Showers are clean and functioning. Probably the best asian brothel I've been to. Only issue here is it stinks of cigarette smoke due to the overflowing ashtray at reception. I'm a non-smoker, so ymmv.

Got shown a lineup of about 6 girls. All pretty nice and considering the starting price for standard service is $70, excellent value! Picked Alice and the mamasan asked which level I wanted. After clarifying that Alice is happy to do diamond, I chose that.

Alice took me down to the room and told me to shower. No shower together I guess. Got down to business on her return. Bit of a cat bath and then rimming. I don't mind the odd rimjob but as she did it through a condom, it was a bit of dry rubber occasionally jabbing me in the general vicinity... I told her to move on.

When it came time for a BJ, she took a mouth full of Listerine... and then commenced the blowjob! At first I thought it was a quick cleaning thing with her mouth but as just kept going at it, I eventually told her to stop as it was burning my dick! That was the end of that part.

I wanted a bit of daty, which is the main reason I pay for a diamond service. The moment I got down there, she was trying to pull me up and saying to fuck her. Was annoyed by now. I still did of course! Did that for awhile before I wanted to move onto CIM. Sure enough, she pulled out the Listerine again, so told her not to bother. She said to COB instead, which I was happy with. Of course, the moment I get to that point, she's got the tissues out, trying to stop it from ever leaving my dick, in case it touched her.

I got up, showered and left, with time to spare.

I actually sat on this review for 2 weeks because I wanted to make sure I wasn't being unreasonable in my expectations. I know every punt is exactly that and the girls have feelings but at what point do we say, well I got ripped off. If I go to a legit massage place and pay for head, back and feet massage but only get the head massage, do I just chalk it up and say, oh well?

I really like this venue. The older mamasan on my first visit was really friendly and helpful. However, on that trip I saw May and had a very similar experience. Perhaps it's a training thing. Anyway, I'd go back but only when I feel like standard service and I'll pay appropriately.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's definitely not a matter of unreasonable, I've been there twice myself, first time was very bland though not overly bad, second time was godawful. They never seem to have more than 2 girls in house - your review is the first I've heard otherwise - and overall it seems like they don't care about their customers, just getting that cash flowing, hence the low prices and unnerving staff (young social media lady kept pushing for my number, and older mamasan rushed the booking process both visits, despite me being the only customer at the time(s).)
    I want to give Forever 19 another chance, but they're gonna have to massively step up their game.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Take your business elsewhere and forget about the Diamond shit it is just a ploy to pay more money. Works ok in Ginza where they won’t put up with the girls offering poor service but in the suburban shops you can forget it.

Plenty of shops near Rockdale in Taren Point, Caringbah, Bankstown, Hurstville etc where you pay $150 hour and the girls will do everything for that price.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Take your business elsewhere and forget about the Diamond shit it is just a ploy to pay more money. Works ok in Ginza where they won’t put up with the girls offering poor service but in the suburban shops you can forget it.

Plenty of shops near Rockdale in Taren Point, Caringbah, Bankstown, Hurstville etc where you pay $150 hour and the girls will do everything for that price.
    Agree with you BC. After paying Diamond in the suburbs, I got sick of paying for WL arriving late then showering alone to soak up more time, LFK, abbreviated DATY and so on.
    I now just go to places that like the colour of my money without the tiered levels. Its amazing where you can get the DFK, DATY and small cost upsell to doubles play, where there is no sign of tiered pricing. Just shop around. Some places want your money without fleecing your wallet
    Unless the shop has earnt the trust (we all know the reliable brothels..Ginza, 42G etc) then dont trust the tiered system to give you what you are paying for

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mepunt View Post

BBBJ with burning Listerine

I wanted a bit of daty, which is the main reason I pay for a diamond service. The moment I got down there, she was trying to pull me up and saying to fuck her
    This is standard service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With all due respect you are not getting the same quality of girls in a $250 /hr + shops and $150 /hr ... just stop it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    It's definitely not a matter of unreasonable, I've been there twice myself, first time was very bland though not overly bad, second time was godawful. They never seem to have more than 2 girls in house - your review is the first I've heard otherwise - and overall it seems like they don't care about their customers, just getting that cash flowing, hence the low prices and unnerving staff (young social media lady kept pushing for my number, and older mamasan rushed the booking process both visits, despite me being the only customer at the time(s).)
    I want to give Forever 19 another chance, but they're gonna have to massively step up their game.
    Why? Go to more places. Find a few other brothels where the quality of service leaves you with a smile on your face

Plenty offer this overpriced substandard service. You need to recognise it and avoid it. Your money is too precious to be spending it indiscriminately like this. Shops also need to learn their prices are too high for the quality of service they are providing the public

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

. Where else can I go in Hurstville area ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cum_slow View Post
    . Where else can I go in Hurstville area ?
    We are in a lockdown dopy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    We are in a lockdown dopy
    Don’t extinguish the dream. . Might just be late plea for (future) help, rather a ploy to defy current LD.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Don’t extinguish the dream. . Might just be late plea for (future) help, rather a ploy to defy current LD.

Thats what I meant — give me some plan for post lockdown