Person's Name : Jessica
    Establishment : 45 George / Clyde
    Date of Visit : 29/06/2019
    Rate: $135/hr Standard service day time special
    Prettier in person,
    Size: B cup size 8
    Ethnicity: Chinese girl from Guang Xi
    English: she knows how to introduce herself in English, that's probably it

My experience: Went in without booking, so I was led to the waiting area by the guy at the counter.
    4 Girls came in one by one to greet the horny guys in the waiting area. Jessica stood out to me as I like petite girls with white skin in high heels and black undies.
    In the room we go and as soon as the door shut, I quickly jumped into the shower and started cleaning myself, then some other girl came in to pack up her stuff from the previous session as her shift is over, with the door open, even though the room was pitch dark, I didn't want to get out of the shower in that situation. As soon as the girl left I came out of the shower and Jessica handed me a towel to dry myself.

After me it was her turn to shower. I asked her where she was from, then the rest of the session was in Cantonese. After she was done with her shower, she jumped onto the bed to give me a catbath all over my body. Then on with the dom, she started giving me a cbj, it wasn't bad but wasn't great either. After a bit of cbj, I told her to lay on her back so we can have some missionary sex. I needed her help to get King Snake into her nicely trimmed pussy as she was too small. I began with a slow and steady penetration while holding onto Becky and Bethany, then stopped for a bit to suck on them perky tits and boy she smelled nice! Tried to go in for a kiss but she wasn't a kisser, so I went back into fucking her. After a good 10 minutes, her pussy was dripping wet she had to dry it with tissues. Then I asked her to turn her back on me for some reverse cowgirl.

She got on top, held onto my legs and started moving her hips. She's a noob at cowgirl so I stopped her and had her hands on my chest and started fucking her like a sewing machine. After that, she had to dry her pussy again and we went back to missionary.
    This time, she tried to make me cum faster by tickling my nipples. To return the favour, I started rubbing her clit at the same pace as the penetration. With 10 minutes left on the clock, I still couldn't cum, so she offered me bbbj for a tip of $30. I was in doubt but I was like what the hell let's do it. So I took off the condom and hopped into the shower, what surprised me was that she hopped into the shower with me! She washed me off and gave me bbbj in the shower. With the only light in the room shining upon her pretty face, the bbbj felt so much better than the cbj she gave me in bed.

When the hour was up, I still couldn't cum. Therefore I made a bold decision; extend another hour. She asked me if I want another girl, I said no, they aren't my cup of tea. Then she wrapped a towel around herself, asked me for the money so that she can give it to the guy at the counter. She looked like a roommate that you can only see in movies when she had nothing but a towel around her petite body. When she came back, she gave me some more bbbj in bed, then we fucked in missionary. After a short while, King Snake went soft. I was exhausted and so was she. I buried my face in her chest and started licking her nipples like a dog licking peanut butter. Then I took off the dom and started rubbing King Snake against her cute tiny feet. I then proceeded to place King Snake between her feet and started moving her feet myself for a fj. That seemed to get King Snake hyped up and ready to go. I put the dom on and carried on with missionary. Her legs were high up on my shoulders and her fingers on my nips. After 5~10 minutes, I stopped and laid down to catch my breath, then she sat up and started giving me a ferocious hj.

After 10 minutes of hj, I still haven't came, and there were little time left for me so she told me to jerk myself off while she suck on my nipples fondling my sack. After like 3 minutes, I finally shot off a huge load onto her hands. She then went to wash it off in the shower, would have been great if she cleaned King Snake with her mouth, but I guess with a handful of cum, she couldn't risk staining the bed

After we both got showered and dressed up, she said: I will never forget you.

Will I come back? Yes

Rating: 8/10 if you like petite girls

Banned
    Jessica Chinese
    Last edited by 45George; 12-08-2019 at 04:51 PM.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also had the pleasure of spending time with Jessica a while back. She is much prettier in real life, but that might just be those beautiful tits causing me some bias!!

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service ~ Every Day 10am - 6pm

just mention to us you see our advertising about the day time promotion

u will receive the offer

Only $75/30mins ~ $105/45mins ~ $135/60mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $75/30mins FULL SERVICE with most girl of your choice